• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

$300 for one ticket? NO WAY JOSE

There was more to my post than the first sentence! I'm sorry I hid the rest of the message from you :(

They should hopefully keep falling and be $200 in a month or so. Even buying them day one from ticketmaster + fees was like ~$140, so you would only be paying a $60 premium for a 6 day event. That isn't bad bruh!

Jarate

Banned
I knew a lot of cute girls who were into them back in HS. I didn't actually listen to them until much later. The lyrics are kind of bad.
Listening to music for lyrics is like playing video games for the graphics

Sure they help a lot, but they aren't that important

Coheed and Cambria just kind of suck. They don't really have that much substance to them

Ferny

There was more to my post than the first sentence! I'm sorry I hid the rest of the message from you :(

They should hopefully keep falling and be $200 in a month or so. Even buying them day one from ticketmaster + fees was like ~$140, so you would only be paying a $60 premium for a 6 day event. That isn't bad bruh!

I saw the rest, but the first sentence was an attention grabber!

I just don't know if I want to pay that much over face value when a flight is already going to be about $400-$500 from NY and we aren't sure of the price of the lodging yet. Crow hasn't said how much it would be yet.

I saw the rest, but the first sentence was an attention grabber!

I just don't know if I want to pay that much over face value when a flight is already going to be about $400-$500 from NY and we aren't sure of the price of the lodging yet. Crow hasn't said how much it would be yet.

Yeah, we should have lodging info once me and crow officially have tickets. I don't want to waste time planning other things until the I officially have the tickets...If the sale goes through then everything else can be planned.

We can go relatively cheap on the house to save some money. All we really need is a room big enough to house a couple of PCs and internet. I can sleep on the floor I dont care. Also, I will be renting a car for all of us so you can save you money on taxis!

edit-----

also from dota thread

Vacation request was approved. I’ll be at TI (if I’m not dead/incapacitated/ect).

That being said I do now have a SINGLE extra ticket that I will sell to a gaffer AT cost. I purchased it from the 2nd batch of tickets in part because I thought my brother might be interested in going. He turned me down so that means his ticket can be yours.

http://i.imgur.com/hsiy87W.png

If you want to buy the ticket, please PM me. I’ll take PMs until Wednesday @ 7 PM PST. At that time I will randomize the names submitted and pick the first name. If that person no longer wishes to buy the ticket (or doesn't get back to me in a timely manner) I’ll go to the next name on the list and so forth.

The ticket cost $132.90 with the Ticketmaster fees. I’d like payment in the form of an Amazon gift card. I’m not 100% sure how the Ticketmaster transfer system works, and because of that the buyer was from the United States. If a digital transfer cannot be done I’ll mail you your ticket at my expense when they arrive in the mail.

I’d like it if the winner was a regular participant in the thread but don’t think that’s fair to people who might just not want to post in the thread, just be a regular poster. I just ask that the winner actually use the ticket, nothing more.

tldr; send me a PM by 7 PM PST on Wednesday if you want to buy a TI5 ticket at price and live in ‘murica. Random person will be contacted via PM after that.

That's what I started doing as soon as I heard that Chris Brown song. Is there a way to add a whole album or do I have to add each song individually?

It's a lot easier to just edit your playlists on a computer. I don't think you even need the software. You just have to pull up their web player in a browser

The MLB servers are up and a couple of people are claiming that online is working better:
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/mlb-show/837582-servers-up-2.html

This will be the best sports game ever if it works!

it's good that there are positive online impressions vs. negative, but i don't put any true weight into these impressions at this time. there were individual games last year that if you just looked at that one game you would say "wow online is fixed!" because it ran well with very little (if any) lag. conversely, you could look at my madden game from the casual league last night and say "wow maddens online is shit!". but it was just really a one time thing. madden is mostly pretty good online.

the problem with the show is and always has been consistency. i'll believe the improvement when i see it over the course of multiple games across the country

They give me hope though! I know what you're saying though. I had games last year that worked perfectly but then I had so many disconnects all the time including several games in the playoffs. I remember we had at least one in our series, FMT, and game 7 of the WS and maybe another game that series disconnected. Please work!

They give me hope though! I know what you're saying though. I had games last year that worked perfectly but then I had so many disconnects all the time including several games in the playoffs. I remember we had at least one in our series, FMT, and game 7 of the WS and maybe another game that series disconnected. Please work!

that's the problem. there were games that worked perfectly throughout, but then i'd say half the games (and i'm being generous to Sony's benefit) had some type of moderate to major issue.

it just makes me never want to play again when i play through 8 innings and some stupid ass bug comes up in the 9th making the game reset. i'd estimate i played about 120 or so madden games this year and had 2 games disconnected that i can recall. that's a pretty acceptable rate and if the show could get something even approaching that i would be satisfied

I just came in here to say Coheed and Cambria is great, I should've known Jarate was trash the moment he joined the league, and I'll start taking Blue's opinion seriously when he can afford a $400 console.

that's the problem. there were games that worked perfectly throughout, but then i'd say half the games (and i'm being generous to Sony's benefit) had some type of moderate to major issue.

it just makes me never want to play again when i play through 8 innings and some stupid ass bug comes up in the 9th making the game reset. i'd estimate i played about 120 or so madden games this year and had 2 games disconnected that i can recall. that's a pretty acceptable rate and if the show could get something even approaching that i would be satisfied

That was frustrating. Some games would work perfect for 8 innings and then a passed ball or something happened and the game would just freeze until it disconnected. I can deal with the fucked up baserunning and the ball warping if the games will just finish.

I've had a few more Madden DCs than you but I think that's more to do with my connection. It seemed like it happened against the same people too. I know me and nightz have had trouble playing a few times. It wasn't always in the middle of a game though it would freeze at the loading screen before the game which is way better than fucking up in the middle of the game.

Jarate

Banned
I just came in here to say Coheed and Cambria is great, I should've known Jarate was trash the moment he joined the league, and I'll start taking Blue's opinion seriously when he can afford a $400 console.

Listen to some decent program rock and come back to me bro

Go listen to some Banco, some Angalagard, some Triana and a whole slew of better program rock and see the light. You don't need to be stuck on Coheed and Cambria, you can go further!

BigAT

Sounds like AZ and Blue should settle this 1v1 mid.

First to 20 last hits wins.

8373718.jpg

From the little i remember about that game, the map i saw didnt even have lanes. It was like a big circle.

Its the Dominion map from LoL, which had lanes. There's top lane and bottom lane and then the mid area has some shit in it.

I actually haven't played Infinite Crisis in a year at least. I got a bunch of free skins for being in the alpha and beta though.

well thats kind of fucked. i cant play my game last week because.mcneily never responds so madden sims me a loss against the 0 and 8 redskins :/ game is trash.gif

Co-op has been my favorite thing to do in Souls game since the first one I'm glad they made it so you can summons friends now it makes it even better.

I don't think my weapon was at full power for that fight. It was under 50 durability at the end but at least we still kicked their ass fmt

i've heard maybe a handful of coheed and cambria songs. nothing i heard made me want to look into them more. just sounded generic to me

That was frustrating. Some games would work perfect for 8 innings and then a passed ball or something happened and the game would just freeze until it disconnected. I can deal with the fucked up baserunning and the ball warping if the games will just finish.

I've had a few more Madden DCs than you but I think that's more to do with my connection. It seemed like it happened against the same people too. I know me and nightz have had trouble playing a few times. It wasn't always in the middle of a game though it would freeze at the loading screen before the game which is way better than fucking up in the middle of the game.

yeah, madden lags here and there but most of the time the game finishes so you can live with it

also, thanks for the help brah! that level was scurry. fucking snakes all over the place!

I think the only places worse than LA are SF and NY.

Maybe I'll buy a PS4 and force myself to like Bloodborne just to spite you.

buy it!

So, shadow fuckers in the forest. Killing the flamethrower one before they finish transforming is best strat, yes?

Yea you definitely need to try to kill them as fast as possible or just run by them.

It's even worse later in some of them actually summon 2-4 piles of snakes. That place is a nightmare zone lol

Yea you definitely need to try to kill them as fast as possible or just run by them.

It's even worse later in some of them actually summon 2-4 piles of snakes. That place is a nightmare zone lol

I meant the boss battle with the 3 shadows. But I took care of it.

Anyway, I'm in Byrgenwerth, which seems like a tiny area. I'm about to do the boss fight but I remember reading that you don't get the true ending unless you save the whore before fighting rom. I have no idea where a whore would be and I'm pretty sure rom is on the other side of this door.

So, shadow fuckers in the forest. Killing the flamethrower one before they finish transforming is best strat, yes?

pretty much but ludwigs sword make short work of them with the thrust. i would get a distance away, start the charge up well in advance and they'd basically run into the thrust at full power, dying with 1 hit.

the snakes weren't so bad, kind of the same deal only they move so slow you can get relatively close to start the windup and kill them with one hit.

now those big snakes, especially the part with 2 of them in the same little alcove area, was a pain in the ass because when you get close to the first one, the one in back is spitting poison at you.

then those fucking blue guys... lol wtf

I meant the boss battle with the 3 shadows. But I took care of it.

Anyway, I'm in Byrgenwerth, which seems like a tiny area. I'm about to do the boss fight but I remember reading that you don't get the true ending unless you save the whore before fighting rom. I have no idea where a whore would be and I'm pretty sure rom is on the other side of this door.

you don't need to save the whore.

you only need 3/4 cords for the true ending.

pretty much but ludwigs sword make short work of them with the thrust. i would get a distance away, start the charge up well in advance and they'd basically run into the thrust at full power, dying with 1 hit.

the snakes weren't so bad, kind of the same deal only they move so slow you can get relatively close to start the windup and kill them with one hit.

now those big snakes, especially the part with 2 of them in the same little alcove area, was a pain in the ass because when you get close to the first one, the one in back is spitting poison at you.

then those fucking blue guys... lol wtf

aliens yo

Top Bottom