• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

So, I worked a bunch of OT and will be able to afford a PS4, but the games that are bundled with it aren't really anything I want to play. Should I buy one any way or wait and hope I can afford one later?

The fact that your measuring stick for rap is Q-Tip...tells me everything I need to know. Although that album was excellent.

If you are basing Kendrick on his latest album, I can see why you think what you do, but GKMC was a damn near classic album.
QTip and A Tribe Called Quest has had a bigger impact on rap than anyone. Just ask pharrell, Kanye, or common. 3 very different artists who have attribute Tip as their biggest influence. You just gotta ignore The Love Movement for the most part...

So, I worked a bunch of OT and will be able to afford a PS4, but the games that are bundled with it aren't really anything I want to play. Should I buy one any way or wait and hope I can afford one later?

If you don't see anything you are going to play in the next nine months, you already answered your question.

Ferny

QTip and A Tribe Called Quest has had a bigger impact on rap than anyone. Just ask pharrell, Kanye, or common. 3 very different artists who have attribute Tip as their biggest influence. You just gotta ignore The Love Movement for the most part...

I'm not saying Q-Tip isn't a great rapper. The dude can spit. But so can Talib. I just wouldn't put his work up there with someone like Nas or even a Rakim whom I would say is more akin to Q than maybe Nas would be.

I'm not saying Q-Tip isn't a great rapper. The dude can spit. But so can Talib. I just wouldn't put his work up there with someone like Nas or even a Rakim whom I would say is more akin to Q than maybe Nas would be.
Last rap concert I went to Nas opened for A Tribe Called Quest, not the other way around.

Tribe is the George Washington of Mount Rushmore.

Greg

buy it now!

you'll force yourself to enjoy something for it!

Jarate

Banned
I picked up NBA 2k15 for cheap today on amazon

Are any of y'all still playing it. I'm prolly gonna make myself in it, so do ya'll need a 6'4" 350 lb shooting guard lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The fact that your measuring stick for rap is Q-Tip...tells me everything I need to know. Although that album was excellent.

If you are basing Kendrick on his latest album, I can see why you think what you do, but GKMC was a damn near classic album.

I hope this isnt a serious post. Tribe belongs on hiphops mount rushmore

Yeah dude don't be so quick to dismiss Q-Tip. Forget about his later more mainstream stuff tho.

Edit: Dammit, that was supposed to go through a while ago, stupid internet here is fucked.

So the other day, I'm listening to the classic rap station on xm, and la di da di by slick Rick came on. Goddamn, how many rap songs sampled various parts of this song? I don't think any part of this song has not been sampled. Anyway, because of this fact, this song is the GOAT. Thank you and good day.

Ferny

Yeah dude don't be so quick to dismiss Q-Tip. Forget about his later more mainstream stuff tho.

Edit: Dammit, that was supposed to go through a while ago, stupid internet here is fucked.

I never dismissed Q-Tip, I said he & he alone isn't enough to be the measuring stick for rap....again, in my opinion.

No, South Florida. What does that have to do with anything?

Nothing at all, just was wondering.

Jarate

Banned
lol, I generally just use the NBA games as a sim games, just thought it would be funny to have me playing in the game like that lol

tbh, im not even that frat (I am pretty fat) but im just a huge dude, im built like Vince Wilfork just without the massive amounts of muscle

I picked up NBA 2k15 for cheap today on amazon

Are any of y'all still playing it. I'm prolly gonna make myself in it, so do ya'll need a 6'4" 350 lb shooting guard lol
Best life decision you've ever made. Welcome to the club

Did anyone else get mlb digitally?

Jarate

Banned
Best life decision you've ever made. Welcome to the club

Did anyone else get mlb digitally?

honestly though, I havent put serious time playing a basketball game since NBA Live 2001
Michael Redd was so broken in that game

what have I missed since then

If you don't see anything you are going to play in the next nine months, you already answered your question.

Madden and Batman because my PC is poop.

buy it now!

you'll force yourself to enjoy something for it!

Maybe I should just buy games I would actually enjoy.
Slick Rick sounds like he's yawning while rapping. And I love it.

Every time Slick Rick comes on Backspin it makes me appreciate how much Rap has evolved.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Arguing about rap is a real good way to pick out people who have bad opinions on alot of things.

TheCrow

I just listen to gravediggaz, wu-tang and odb songs put on shuffle. Occasionally a random ranchera will play to mix things up. My music taste is impeccable.
RJVFI6H.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chris Brown has a song called "Bitches n Marijuana" lol I should really make my own playlist instead of just listening to the default hip hop one.

At some point i went through and added alot of songs manually into spotify from just looking through my ipod or phone or wherever else i had music. Took a long as time but it was worth it.

At some point i went through and added alot of songs manually into spotify from just looking through my ipod or phone or wherever else i had music. Took a long as time but it was worth it.

That's what I started doing as soon as I heard that Chris Brown song. Is there a way to add a whole album or do I have to add each song individually?

Top Bottom