• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

huh? i explored that entire area before fighting rom and never found a woman to save. i got raped by rom anyways so i could still do it but i didn't see anyone else there!

wat

i didn't buy any key. i found it at the top of the building. maybe we are talking about a different boss? i found a spider boss that i swore was named rom

The courtyard area where you buy the key from the merchant, the area where you go into the mega church and face that boss that heals.

That's the area with the whore

The courtyard area where you buy the key from the merchant, the area where you go into the mega church and face that boss that heals.

That's the area with the whore

I found the location from a wiki, but she's apparently not at the door that it directed me to. I didn't think I was too late.

edit: nevermind, I left and rezoned back into the area and it worked.

TheCrow

It's all over! Bloodborne was pretty awesome. Got the true ending and now I can put Bloodborne away. Second to last boss actually gave me more trouble than the final boss. Was doing a no vial run just to learn its patterns and I ended up doing more damage than I expected. So I just decided to end it.

eznark

Banned
Sorry phee I was dealing with an angry mob of men in drag trying to burn down my county. Fuck Pence.

Did you need something? I didn't even get to watch the stream at all. :(

Sorry phee I was dealing with an angry mob of men in drag trying to burn down my county. Fuck Pence.

Did you need something? I didn't even get to watch the stream at all. :(

No I was wondering if you were in because the stream kept dying when I was trying to do online league stuff and I wasn't sure if I should keep streaming

i'm still fucking blown away by Batman logo guy

Somnia

Stop hating the gays!

Unrelated, the limited edition batman ps4 looks really nice.

Yes it does! I am skipping The Show this year, my love for baseball has really gone down over the last couple years. I still pay attention to highlights and the playoffs, but it just doesn't draw me in like it use to.

Today is all about Axiom Verge! That and more Bloodborne.

Mrbob

Got to Father today, wrekt. :(

Saw that giant rat in the sewer, bailed out. Found an alternate path though to quick kill it from behind. Felt good man.

BigAT

Didn't realize until today that the PC release of Axiom isn't the same as the PS4 version. Bullshit.

Also I can't hear the title without thinking of these guys:

Axemrangers.png

Sanjuro

My favorite way to kill the pigs is to make them rush you over a fire pit.

I look bacon in the other room during these segments to enhance the gameplay experience more than a stupid Power Rangers helmet ever will.

eznark

Banned
I still haven't bothered to go back to the second boss. Going to tonight though, I think I've explored everything in this area that I can.

Sanjuro

I still haven't bothered to go back to the second boss. Going to tonight though, I think I've explored everything in this area that I can.

Doesn't hurt doing that. I spent the first day with the game dying and becoming familiar with things and leveling up. The second boss is the Father? I'd say he is probably one of the easier bosses in the game, as he attacks you pretty similar to how your character plays.

The bigger bosses can be easy. I just feel it becomes more of an animation battle with some of them.

Doesn't hurt doing that. I spent the first day with the game dying and becoming familiar with things and leveling up. The second boss is the Father? I'd say he is probably one of the easier bosses in the game, as he attacks you pretty similar to how your character plays.

The bigger bosses can be easy. I just feel it becomes more of an animation battle with some of them.

I haven't finished the game, but easiest bosses were blood soaked beast and witch, for me so far.

Sanjuro

Haven't beaten it either. I need to get back into it. Been trying to set it aside to keep ahead in some courses.

Those bosses were "harder" for me, but I beat them in maybe 3-4 attempts. Father I just stumbled upon and destroyed.

I think the boss that took me the longest was the lightning beast guy. Just because I didn't use a great weapon or was leveled properly when I kept bothering him.

TheCrow

Haven't beaten it either. I need to get back into it. Been trying to set it aside to keep ahead in some courses.

Those bosses were "harder" for me, but I beat them in maybe 3-4 attempts. Father I just stumbled upon and destroyed.

I think the boss that took me the longest was the lightning beast guy. Just because I didn't use a great weapon or was leveled properly when I kept bothering him.

Remember when we were in a party chat and I just strolled up the lightning beast only to kill him in one try after you were trying for like a hour to kill him. Good times.

Sanjuro

Remember when we were in a party chat and I just strolled up the lightning beast only to kill him in one try after you were trying for like a hour to kill him. Good times.

You're an experienced vet, have been playing longer than me, and was a higher level, you goddam bitchhhh.

I'm just stubborn with some of these bosses. If you have no echos and you are a half minute away from initiating the boss battle, no reason to not give it a shot.

Is there any reason to wait for the surface pro 4? It'll just be windows 10 (free upgrade anyway) and slightly better specs, right?

Got the entry level pro 3 + type cover + free case in my cart right now for $830. Talk me out of it!

eznark

Banned
Is there any reason to wait for the surface pro 4? It'll just be windows 10 (free upgrade anyway) and slightly better specs, right?

Got the entry level pro 3 + type cover + free case in my cart right now for $830. Talk me out of it!

Surface Pro 3 performs at a level equal to or worse than the SP2, so I anticipate the spec bump will be fairly significant since it's been a couple years.

god damn the show is so good again and now that the online doesn't seem to be dying every game it could be even better

loading times much better across the board

eznark

Banned
god damn the show is so good again and now that the online doesn't seem to be dying every game it could be even better

loading times much better across the board

Online will probably be fine during the day until Friday night, it will effectively go down and never come up. that's generally been the case.

Surface Pro 3 performs at a level equal to or worse than the SP2, so I anticipate the spec bump will be fairly significant since it's been a couple years.

I thought SP3 got a decent spec bump over the SP2. Thanks for the heads up... I guess what little performance gains were there got lost due to the resolution bump.

How much longer for the SP4? I want one now!
cry.gif

eznark

Banned
I thought SP3 got a decent spec bump over the SP2. Thanks for the heads up... I guess what little performance gains were there got lost due to the resolution bump.

How much longer for the SP4? I want one now!
cry.gif

For gaming specifically, there seem to be a whole lot of people claiming the SP2 is better.

Online will probably be fine during the day until Friday night, it will effectively go down and never come up. that's generally been the case.

Really? Last year that shit was awful from the get go for me.

At least this is showing me what potential they have!

Top Bottom