• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

qhc506i.gif

Yes I'm salty, you didn't deseve that win!

Fucking two fumbles up the ass out of nowhere (and an endzone interception but I pretend that didn't happen)

And LJ I'm not mad at you, I'm jsut really, really frustrated.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yes I'm salty, you didn't deseve that win!

Fucking two fumbles up the ass out of nowhere (and an endzone interception but I pretend that didn't happen)

And LJ I'm not mad at you, I'm jsut really, really frustrated.

Out of no where? Joe Mcknight has like a 70 carry rating, and he touched the ball 32 times. Im surprised it took until the 4th quarter for him to put the ball on the ground the way i was lighting that dude up

Out of no where? Joe Mcknight has like a 70 carry rating, and he touched the ball 32 times. Im surprised it took until the 4th quarter for him to put the ball on the ground the way i was lighting that dude up

Carry is only stripping, not hit stick.

At least that's how the description makes it sound like.

I thought cover ball was for hit stick

You should have seen it, final drive to score a TD or FG to tie, I'm on the 35 of CB and my dude just drops it like a hot potato with a 5 second scrum for the ball.

Then I stop him, get the ball and make a huge pass down the field and get it into cusp. Then I pass it with 14 seconds left, no TO and I have to spike it, again. 8 seconds left and my WR is still standing 25 yeards away as I slam circle, he gets to the line and formation with 2 seconds left.

I get ball in OT after I kick the tying FG, and first play my HB fumbles it, game over.

It was an "entertaining" game at least. Even if it ended with me in tears.

I think I'm calm now, for about 3 minutes I was about to throw my PS4 out of the window and smash my controler into the TV

I gotta take a Madden mental break, the past month has been super fucking draining for no reason. I have to channel my inner Bob and stop caring.

Anyways GG CB, needed to chill for five minutes and get the rage out of my system

DJ Bowser

GG LJ. The beginning had me very confident. Was infuriating when my DBs drop 5 INTS in their hands while your LB grabs one off of your guys foot on a drop by my TE.

FML, Game is trash.

LJ11

GG LJ. The beginning had me very confident. Was infuriating when my DBs drop 5 INTS in their hands while your LB grabs one off of your guys foot on a drop by my TE.

FML, Game is trash.

GG man, that last int was nuts indeed. You know, early in the game I threw a pick with lag, then you threw a deep ball into the lag as well and my CB dropped the int, then you come back and scorched him deep so I yanked his ass out of the game and thought I had a tough game in front of me down 14-0. User ints saved me a gain. Made some bad reads at times, but my WRs just take so long to break.

I think you stayed in that nickel d too long, I knew exactly what to call play after play after the first couple of series. Good luck with the rest of your games.

Edit: Luck made some great throws though, he's tough to defend man. Fucking shrugged off an easy sack for Quinn and almost threw a TD, then the int came off a dropped pass though it was in heavy coverage.

DJ Bowser

One of my picks (the one on 3rd and 2 to TY) was lag as well. I pressed square then angrily kept slamming it. That was very unfortunate.

Yeah, my D was definitely predictable that game but even when you were running I was scared of the pass. Especially those crossing routes with the quick slot guys on the designed screens, had no answer for those and then as the idiotic INTs (including my accidental lob to an open guy slowly drifting into the CBs arms) piled up, I got shook.

I'm gonna need Soka to throw me two pity wins to make the playoffs... Of have FMTs London trip line up with our game.

Edit: yeah, when Luck isn't stricken by confidence, he's a godsend. I'm surprised the TE dropped both this passes because he's super highly rated and had 99 confidence before the game so every catching stat was high 90's. Meh. I need to start user-lbing so I can try to get some user picks. That's my missing link.

LJ11

Yeah, those WR drags into an HB screen are deadly against man. Man usually snuffs out the hb screen, so you need a secondary option in case you face a man D, so i just put i guy on a drag and hope he gets open against the cb, which he usually does because no cb presses a drag. Zone throw HB, man throw WR.

Mrbob

GG Cali. As well as the first half went the second half went just as bad. Damn Moody, he is the worst. Awful throw on that int, tried to back door that pass but it didn't work. Then the fumble right away on the next kickoff and it turned the whole game back in your favor. My guys didn't help out either dropping passes. Only two more weeks until I get my rookie QB back.

LegoDad

GG Cali. As well as the first half went the second half went just as bad. Damn Moody, he is the worst. Awful throw on that int, tried to back door that pass but it didn't work. Then the fumble right away on the next kickoff and it turned the whole game back in your favor. My guys didn't help out either dropping passes. Only two more weeks until I get my rookie QB bacak.
After the first half I said fuck it its going to be one of those madden'd games, then everything started to swing, really good game.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Perhaps he means the next advance!

I also must beg Wellie to come back for his games against the AFC West to help me claim a wildcard spot if I can't beat Soka twice!

My last 6 games are a slaughter-

Rams
Ravens
Titans
49ers
Titans
Seahawks.

Halp.
I would do it, for you.

Mrbob

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

10869869_10105949737819590_2255383163226192479_o.jpg

Wow, was that a post game reward? Great get. I keep on receiving stupid items as rewards.

I didn't realize we can create one player for Diamond Dynasty and then beef them up with excess cards. Going to create a player tonight.

Gg Greg! I'm not sure if you realize but your Oline is terrible! I think that's the first time I've seen a HB fumble the snap. No FF on either team but I got a FR.

Greg

GG man

sorry, I wasn't feeling it down 21-0 and just wanted it over with

with you averaging 5+ on the ground I wasn't getting back in that with my line protection

brentech

Sorry Thomas. We have a storm and I lost my home internet.

Someone AP me cause I don't think I'll be able to work in a time with him tomrrow to play.

Hey guys, I'm gonna bail out of the rest of the season and let the CPU take over. Madden is getting to me and shit just ain't any fun anymore, and I got college stuff I have to focus on in the immediate future.

Was fun while it lasted, hope the break rejuvenates me for madden for 2016.

So cowboys are open if you want to find someone to fill it

Top Bottom