• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
PolishedHideousHoiho.gif

This is worse than Jeter falling through the world, and this shit happened all the time last year. Hopefully this is isolated this year (HAHAHAHAHA)

What the fuck is the first baseman doing?

DJ Bowser

Advance already happenend last night

Perhaps he means the next advance!

I also must beg Wellie to come back for his games against the AFC West to help me claim a wildcard spot if I can't beat Soka twice!

My last 6 games are a slaughter-

Rams
Ravens
Titans
49ers
Titans
Seahawks.

Halp.

DCX

DCX
Just Sim to playoffs. That's all people care about anyway. Get a message one day about playing, I respond with a time and after my window of time I get a message about playing because people are rushing to advance.

Simmed.

What's the point.

DCX

Just Sim to playoffs. That's all people care about anyway. Get a message one day about playing, I respond with a time and after my window of time I get a message about playing because people are rushing to advance.

Simmed.

What's the point.

DCX

wat

there have been no advancements before the usual 72 hour period yet. what game did you miss?

that feel when you know you aced an exam.... so gud

that is the only time I will allow myself to walk around in public with a raging hardon. Though that seems to be frowned upon at UH! Prudes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
that feel when you know you aced an exam.... so gud

that is the only time I will allow myself to walk around in public with a raging hardon. Though that seems to be frowned upon at UH! Prudes

Sounds like you should reward yourself with dota
chests

Being the final ( and best ) NCAAF champion, it would be nice to have the opportunity to defend my title someday.

I'm pretty sure I was the last NCAAF champion. I beat FMT and we couldn't advance the season due to a bug so we never played again. Was there a league the year after that? I think only GCQ did ones after that.

I'm done trying, playing trips formation for the rest of my games now

Last week I played a defense that only called cover 2 invert, this week I faced an offense that does trips whenever it needs to get points in 5 plays.

Smokey was right, FYIDM is the only way.

LJ11

Last week I played a defense that only called cover 2 inverse, this week I faced an offense that does trips whenever it needs to get points in 5 plays.

I can't stand this shit. I ran 46, 4-3 wide 9 once I saw you had trips strong power with cover 2 inverse being the main coverage because I wanted the SS playing a late hard flat to try and contain it, I played some 335, 3-4, but all I did was play one d? Not to mention the fucking hot routes. Honestly, eat my ass.

Pretty sure I'm never coming back after I finish out this season. All the old members are gone and were stuck with children that cry.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker

Last week I played a defense that only called cover 2 inverse, this week I faced an offense that does trips whenever it needs to get points in 5 plays.

qhc506i.gif

Top Bottom