• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

what the hell is going on in here

cBj1LTf.png

GG Soka, that game was crazy with the 12mph wind and all the turnovers that fucked us both over lol

1st quarter, Soka punts the ball like 15 yards with the wind against him, like six of my players get under it so I can't call a fair catch, hit and fumble he gets a TD on that drive

3rd Quarter. Soka is up two, I get two turnovers but fail to score on either

4th quarter we both turn it over twice, once I turned it over when I was in range for the game winning TD but his guys fumble it right back.

Fortunately the wind was in my favor in the 4th so I was able to get a couple lucky passes to get to the 35 for a game winning FG. What a weird ass game lol

rinse82

Madden really fucked me with those sim injuries

Literally have no one to throw to.

GG Jabee - I played like trash but my D bailed me out.

JABEE

Gg rinse. So many INTs. I went for it on those 4th downs, because my kicker is toast. He can't kick field goals over 40+ yards.

rinse82

Gg rinse. So many INTs. I went for it on those 4th downs, because my kicker is toast. He can't kick field goals over 40+ yards.

Ya I figured haha

When you had to think long and hard about that 48 yard field goal with all that wind in your favour, I knew your kicker must've been shit

Mrbob

Hey guys, I'm gonna bail out of the rest of the season and let the CPU take over. Madden is getting to me and shit just ain't any fun anymore, and I got college stuff I have to focus on in the immediate future.

Was fun while it lasted, hope the break rejuvenates me for madden for 2016.

So cowboys are open if you want to find someone to fill it

RIP in peace Super Bowl.

eznark

Banned
My biggest issue is now that we can't play each other's DD team

I logged in today and just randomly got a silver Adam eaton. Feeding the addiction!

Dd is real good. Only seven more cards to get the Brewers complete. Unfortunately it's all the expensive ones

They just took him for his coaching. I was taken as the 7th player on a team so it's not like I'll ever play either. Will probably drop. Not worth bothering to schedule to watch.

Hey, I mentioned a page back or so, Elite: Dangerous is out on steam. Is it worth it? If so, recommend me a HOTAS because I'm not a poor and will not play like one.

eznark

Banned
Hey, I mentioned a page back or so, Elite: Dangerous is out on steam. Is it worth it? If so, recommend me a HOTAS because I'm not a poor and will not play like one.

The people saying its a mile wide and an inch deep seem to be pretty accurate. For me it's worth it because it looks amazing and it makes full use of my flight stuff. I love the saitek x52 that I got. I guess the pro is better but I couldn't figure out how so I went with the basic and it's dope.

Right now I literally just fly from base to base delivering packages. I'm having a blast though!

The people saying its a mile wide and an inch deep seem to be pretty accurate. For me it's worth it because it looks amazing and it makes full use of my flight stuff. I love the saitek x52 that I got. I guess the pro is better but I couldn't figure out how so I went with the basic and it's dope.

Right now I literally just fly from base to base delivering packages. I'm having a blast though!

The videos make it look really fun, so I'll see. Maybe wait for a steam sale. I figure I'll get a HOTAS anyway for when star citizen eventually comes out.

Dd is real good. Only seven more cards to get the Brewers complete. Unfortunately it's all the expensive ones

I think the only relevant Brewer card I have is Jean Segura

I'm not really close on anything else. The only two diamonds I got are Stanton and Trout but I'm more than 20+ cards away on just about everything else, I kind of regret feeding my created guy too much at first with scrubs I should have kept, but hey he's a 99 at just about every position so I will take it!

eznark

Banned
I still haven't created a guy. I'm trying to complete the Brewers for the yount cars and the extra 5% bonus.

How did you get two diamonds?

I still haven't created a guy. I'm trying to complete the Brewers for the yount cars and the extra 5% bonus.

How did you get two diamonds?
stanton card came after i played a cpu DD game. I guess i got the 2% chance or whatever on that!

Trout was from a pack i got with the stubs i spent. I think that was a position player pack

Yesterday we were wondering if the diamond cards were truly rare cause i had incredible luck yesterday and i know someone else that has a trout.
But it seems like others aren't as lucky as i was yesterday, especially cause i got more packs last night and got dick out of it

brentech

I finally retrieved my free 15 packs and spent 7k of my 12k free stubs.
I got diamond cleats through all those. (14spd, 10 rea, 8 K/9)
3-4 players in the low 80s

I finally retrieved my free 15 packs and spent 7k of my 12k free stubs.
I got diamond cleats through all those. (14spd, 10 rea, 8 K/9)
3-4 players in the low 80s
Thats pretty good

I would recommend selling those cleats unless you think you Are reaaaaally going to want it for your guy
Dwyane wade is already a 99 so i give no fucks about equipment

I imagine cleats like that will get you seveal thousand even on the sell it now market

eznark

Banned
I haven't bought any packs but now that I only need a half dozen expensive Nrewers cards and I have 8800 stubs maybe I should just buy packs

brentech

Thats pretty good

I would recommend selling those cleats unless you think you Are reaaaaally going to want it for your guy
Dwyane wade is already a 99 so i give no fucks about equipment

I've sold stadiums and duplicate players so far.
Just figured out how to sell equipment. Their market management is kind of shit.

I've sold stadiums and duplicate players so far.
Just figured out how to sell equipment. Their market management is kind of shit.
It is annoying having to go through the menus every single damn time

Ive been feeding my created guy with the duplicates. Most dupes aren't worth shit on the market unless you score two golds or diamonds of the same card

brentech

It is annoying having to go through the menus every single damn time

Ive been feeding my created guy with the duplicates. Most dupes aren't worth shit on the market unless you score two golds or diamonds of the same card

Yeah. Once I created that guy I started feeding him. I haven't actually played anything other than a couple CPU DD games. Been in RTTS the whole time.

How do the sponser/contracts work?

Top Bottom