• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Yeah. Once I created that guy I started feeding him. I haven't actually played anything other than a couple CPU DD games. Been in RTTS the whole time.

How do the sponser/contracts work?
Pretty certain those are for offline franchise and rtts

I basically ignore it unless i get a gold contract that you can sometimes sell for a few hundred but most the other ones don'T even get you a single stub cause no one wants to buy that stuff

Who is your created player? Johnny baseball?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My favorite part about the show is that they always have my last name in the game with the VO. So I was always able to just make myself.

Sanjuro

I never got into the RTTS portion of the game. I think that's why when the online doesn't work, game seems kind of useless to me.

Glad to hear both are apparently functioning better out of the gate.

Y'all can just sim my game against the Racists. I don't feel like playing the CPU.

That's it, I'm making Batman Yount.

I'll take the Astros if were doing default rosters. Can't wait to take the worst team in baseball to the pennant!

Knew you couldn't resist!

Diamond! It's a bat.....

Might be able to sell it for a lot of stubs. The last I checked some of those bats were pretty expensive.

Everybody gets better stuff than me! I've only had one diamond sponsorship in over 100 packs! I hope I can find some more easy community challenges to get a lot of stubs again. At least I have Fred Mcgriff though!

Greg

my uncle had an ez moment

some entertainment show was on at his house, and they were talking about Tyga and had a picture of him up

"that's Tiger Woods?"

eznark

Banned
diamond cleats?

de13cbea4e4a45651bc834cfc68bcf49.jpg

Rorschach

There was a guy in my game that sounded EXACTLY like splat. I thought he was on his alt or something. Then I remembered splat tier.

DJ Bowser

Gonna need a 'vance before 2:30 tomorrow so Andrew Luck and the team of destiny can continue their staggering march toward a championship.

vanced

Week 13

Next vance: Tuesday @ 6 pm pst

Games:

Browns @ Bengals
Packerrs @ Bucs
Panthers @ Pats
Ravens @ Colts
Bills @ Jets
Falcons @ Dolphins
Lions @ Vikings
Giants @ Rams