• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
gg, Rodgers getting hurt and being unable to throw on that third down killed me. Bad luck game at home? Fuck you Madden!

Mrbob

Yeah that was kind of a clowney game. I never should have attempted that end of half throw which turned into an INT. On my second INT I had square open but hit the wrong button that is why the ball went flying 60 yards the wrong way. Got lucky you clanked the fg.

After that crazy first half of both of us going up and down the field it was strange only 3 points were scored in the second half.

rinse82

Got an early day tomorrow so my game with DM is likely a simit unless he comes on within next 15 mins

Dunno if any other games are happening

Greg

this Defiled Chalice boss is ruining all my good feelings for Bloodborne - easily the hardest I've faced in the game

it has 4 attacks that can 1-shot me, and I refuse to boost my health or change my weapon

Jarate

Banned
I cant play tomorrow FMT, Friday night is a possibility, if not then it has to be Saturday, if you can't play Saturday put me on AP.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I know this general concept is nothing too new, but man, playing Bloodborne with Spotify on in the background being controlled from my phone feels like the future. Its so cool. That kind of seamless connectivity between devices that arent even really in the same "ecosystem" is the best.

rinse82

Nice 4 players injured in the sim

Fuck this game

If anyone is in madden can you tell me who's injured? Just looking on ccm website and can't tell.

Jarate

Banned
Spotify is really nice but it's missing a lot Of the music I listen too. I wish it had a lot more foreign music and such, but it is what it is. I'll just have to deal with a USB stick I guess.

Also, Bloodbornes music is pretty awesome, idk why you'd play music over that, but fuck maddens music and commentary. If I didn't stream I'd have the master volume all the way down with some music playing

CB I have class at 6 to 8 EST.

Post when you want to play

EDIT: Bills injury report

S.Watkins WR: 3 Weeks
D.Amendola WR: 5 Weeks
K.Williams DT: 3 Weeks
J.Gresham TE: 2 Weeks
G.Toliver LG: 4 Weeks

You know it's a sim game when a fucking LG and DT get hurt

eznark

Banned
PolishedHideousHoiho.gif

This is worse than Jeter falling through the world, and this shit happened all the time last year. Hopefully this is isolated this year (HAHAHAHAHA)

rinse82

CB I have class at 6 to 8 EST.

Post when you want to play

EDIT: Bills injury report

S.Watkins WR: 3 Weeks
D.Amendola WR: 5 Weeks
K.Williams DT: 3 Weeks
J.Gresham TE: 2 Weeks
G.Toliver LG: 4 Weeks

You know it's a sim game when a fucking LG and DT get hurt

WHAT THE FUCK

Edit: I knew I should've moved guys down the depth chart once it didnt look like DM was going to make it home in time

Mrbob

Holy shit at those bills injuries.

I think I might be hooked on diamond dynasty in mlb the show. The CE does a find job getting you hooked by including 15 card packs and 12000 coins. Now I see what the pull for the similar mode in Madden.

eznark

Banned

I think I might be hooked on diamond dynasty in mlb the show. The CE does a find job getting you hooked by including 15 card packs and 12000 coins. Now I see what the pull for the similar mode in Madden.

Too bad there are only three packs available to buy and they are all garbage. Unlike Madden there is also basically zero secondary market. Maybe that's just because not enough people have played yet. Hope so.

Ferny

I think of all the modes, the show's diamond dynasty may be the better of them. Madden's is fine too, but I love how The Show handles it the most.

I was gonna skip it with OOTP starting soon, but I want to play RTTS and continue my journey to be a better pitcher than any Brewer who ever played.

eznark

Banned
I think of all the modes, the show's diamond dynasty may be the better of them. Madden's is fine too, but I love how The Show handles it the most.

I was gonna skip it with OOTP starting soon, but I want to play RTTS and continue my journey to be a better pitcher than any Brewer who ever played.

rollie-fingers-feature2.jpg

Mrbob

When is the ootp league starting?

I have a couple gold star players from my mlb packs. Didn't realize Lucroy was elite now, gold star guy. My roster is decent but I haven't tried to sell duplicates yet. Hopefully there is a viable secondary market to offload players.

Top Bottom