• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Wasn't one of you cunts getting a Surface Pro 3?

I got some email today with $100 off any model but the base. If you have a student email, you can get the deal as well.

if there are any cpu playoff teams (likely on the chargers are in the running for that) then i will pick someone (greg!) to fill in for them for a magical playoff/superbowl run

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
It really is. The movie is great from start to finish. Plus having Statham as the main villain is the best.

Its so stupid its amazing. The ending is so well done. Its one of those movies that im somehow liking it more everytime i talk about it.

Somnia

Its so stupid its amazing. The ending is so well done. Its one of those movies that im somehow liking it more everytime i talk about it.

You can kinda tell where they're heading with the 8th one too which should be interesting in how they pull it off. Vin said something about it'll be New York City based too.

Wasn't one of you cunts getting a Surface Pro 3?

I got some email today with $100 off any model but the base. If you have a student email, you can get the deal as well.

Me!

But ez talked me into waiting for SP4

I want to be able to dotes on it from the madden GAF mansion in Seattle!

[edit] nm he's there

TinkyWinky =
CByjAWEWMAA3yzu.png:orig

GQman2121

Banned
Well, that was very... interesting.

Odd game, GQ. Game is trash, or something.

This seasons game is over. Passed the entire first half; rushed nearly the entire second; allowed the cpu to pick my defensive plays throughout and it still ended with a respectable final score.

It was nice of them to allow my RB to run through your defense on two plays to keep it interesting though. Madden is funny like that.

DJ Bowser

This seasons game is over. Passed the entire first half; rushed nearly the entire second; allowed the cpu to pick my defensive plays throughout and it still ended with a respectable final score.

It was nice of them to allow my RB to run through your defense on two plays to keep it interesting though. Madden is funny like that.

Yeah, no idea what happened on those plays but I was amused.

The fumble you had going into the end zone, you lateraled it, right? It was amusing, I was just afraid you felt I had slighted you at some point.

GQman2121

Banned
Yeah, no idea what happened on those plays but I was amused.

The fumble you had going into the end zone, you lateraled it, right? It was amusing, I was just afraid you felt I had slighted you at some point.

Not slighted at all. I was dicking around the entire time and wasn't trying to score. I definitely lateraled at the goaline, but wasn't looking to turn the ball over. Just hoping someone behind your players would catch my toss.

Sold some stuff on MLB had 6,00 stubs and in my first two packs I got a gold CP and now a diamond Tulowitzki! First diamond player I've gotten in over 100 packs!

And a gold Ben Zobrist in my last pack! Best luck I've had so far.

eznark

Banned
Sold some stuff on MLB had 6,00 stubs and in my first two packs I got a gold CP and now a diamond Tulowitzki! First diamond player I've gotten in over 100 packs!

And a gold Ben Zobrist in my last pack! Best luck I've had so far.

At first I was like "fuck you" then I saw "100 packs"

lol

lol at least I didn't pay real money for any of my packs so far. Kinda want to sell him for 50,000 and buy 50 more packs.

I wish there were some more easy challenges. The other night a guy made like 20 challenges that were the same with a description that said "easy stubs just intentionally walk the batter" and apparently everybody was reading the description instead of the goals. He had it set so the batter hit it straight to the SS every time. It cost 5,000 to try and gave between 6,000 and 8,000 stubs depending on how many times it's been completed successfully. I made over 80,000 that night. Haven't seen anything as easy as that since.

If it costs like 500 and the reward is 500 you'll only get your money back if you beat it which is stupid. I tried one that cost 5,000 with a payout of 13,000 but couldn't beat it my first try. All you got to do is get a hit with Puig but the difficulty is on Hof or legend. I ended up grounding out on the first pitch. Waste of 5,000 stubs could have gotten 5 packs of bronze and common players with that.

eznark

Banned
If it costs like 500 and the reward is 500 you'll only get your money back if you beat it which is stupid. I tried one that cost 5,000 with a payout of 13,000 but couldn't beat it my first try. All you got to do is get a hit with Puig but the difficulty is on Hof or legend. I ended up grounding out on the first pitch. Waste of 5,000 stubs could have gotten 5 packs of bronze and common players with that.

lol what the fuck

Yeah it's fucking stupid but I guess they don't want people making a bunch of easy challenges for a lot of stubs. They should have had odds or something. Like if the win % is 90-100% have like 1/2 payout so you win 250 stubs instead of only getting your buy in back cause that's just dumb.

You can do them as many times as you want but the payout will go down every time you beat it. The challenge I was talking about earlier started around 8,000 and I'd just do it over until it was around 6,000 and then go look for another one that guy made that was around 8,000. If it's a community challenge made by the developers I don't think the pay out changes though only user made.

rinse82

Can someone do me a solid and put Ferny on AP?

He said he was already on AP but just tried to play CPU and it sent him an invite :/

Top Bottom