• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

Apparently. Didn't think he would make it this difficult, but again it's Brentech.

I'll be waiting!
Sincerely apologize for the initial 8 hour window. I know it's hard.
He's the worst, right?

"Uh, what's daylight savings time? I'm not a farmer, how am I supposed to know how it works!"
I learned it has nothing to do with farmers, but with WW1 power saving or some shit. All these years I blamed the farm people.

Sanjuro

Actually, you made no confirmation of the eight hour window. You just made some food. I'm only going to assume that requires a trip to the store to curb your massive indigestion. So, what's that like? Twelve hours?!

Smokey

Yeah, I'm curious about that myself. That is some serious lasting power.

I'm hoping the gameplay is more fluid for this one, and it's not some fatality cash in.

The cassie cage fatality sealed it for me

It does look to have a lot of content in it for a fighting game tho

TheCrow

The better question is how the fuck does Mortal Kombat still exist

Not everyone is good enough for Street Fighter.

4mC962j.gif

Mrbob

The better question is how the fuck does Mortal Kombat still exist

Not only that but the game is super popular still.

There is some cool stuff in the games usually though. The story mode for the last MK was awesome. I haven't paid much attention to MKX but I might pick it up. I think Target has a deal with the season pass.

Smokey

Not only that but the game is super popular still.

There is some cool stuff in the games usually though. The story mode for the last MK was awesome. I haven't paid much attention to MKX but I might pick it up. I think Target has a deal with the season pass.

please do

I have lots of anger to take out on you and mk is the perfect way to express my feelings

JABEE

I have been missing these advances. I'll try to make as many games as I can. I've been so busy with work and stuff. These advances come up fast!

Somnia

So with the TV tuner coming to XB1 now I'm tempted to cut cable. Get the tuner + antenna for broadcast channels (nbc,abc,cbs,fox,cw) and then sling for espn, amc, etc. Would save me almost 50 a month going this route.

edit: Bob I got your AIM, but my phone isn't wanting to respond on it. Killing Floor 2 looks great, just don't know if I have the time for a dedicated shooter right now.

So with the TV tuner coming to XB1 now I'm tempted to cut cable. Get the tuner + antenna for broadcast channels (nbc,abc,cbs,fox,cw) and then sling for espn, amc, etc. Would save me almost 50 a month going this route.

edit: Bob I got your AIM, but my phone isn't wanting to respond on it. Killing Floor 2 looks great, just don't know if I have the time for a dedicated shooter right now.

SlingTV is shitty on xbone

I really enjoy playing people who run PA plays on obvious passing downs and always seem to find a guy magically wide the fuck open even if we play the pass

Yall the real MVP

Sokantish

GG.

I don't think I've used that PA cancel a lot. It's just when I accidentally pick a PA because I'm spamming X to pick a play and then I realize it's a real stupid time to do PA. I'll just audible out from now on
I still love you, Soka!

Even if you ran O1 Trap 4 times on your go-ahead drive.

Whatever, user DT is worse than whatever trap play madden tells me to do!

Doesn't surprise me. Soka is in the same tier of cheapness as all these other fools we've amassed this season

Help me out, ph33! I can only improve myself with your help. What's all the cheap stuff I do so I can know what to stop doing.

Top Bottom