• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

brentech

listwning to Jeff talk about blood borne is hilarious

I got Bloodborne the day before MLB came out, and have been playing more MLB than Bloodborne, but decided to finally do some discovery to whoever is after Father.

figured out after clearing the entire damn area with the Gatling gun guy firing upon me, that you can actually climb up and kill him. So that's a real bonus!

rinse82

Need that pre game hype Ferny. Before massive disappointment.

More like I feel obligated to finish out the season since I'm sitting at 9-2. I'm not enjoying playing these games. Wish I was 2-9 then I could blow the season off.

Just quit so we don't have to hear you whine anymore. Let caliblue or whoever wants to actually play get into the postseason

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Just quit so we don't have to hear you whine anymore. Let caliblue or whoever wants to actually play get into the postseason

KobeLOL.gif

Mrbob

What is the fun in that. I have some small incentive to keep playing. My rookie QB is back next week. So one last ride with my POS back up this week to throw 7 more ints before he is benched forever.

DJ Bowser

you can't stop me from 3peteing because you wont be in thet playoffs! regular season game dont mean shit!
If I beat you, I'll be in the playoffs.

I will finish at least 9-7 in that case because Soka and I are Even Stevens and split our games every season.

Le fromage is imminent in chateau FMT.

Don't be a jerk! I am a shining light of familial positivity in the emotional wasteland this league has become.

I deserve the playoffs! You should lay down your overpowered team so that the Colts can march onto their destiny!

The Chiefs and Raiders are going to sim their way into the last two wild card spots. 3 AFC west teams in the playoffs again!

I hold the tiebreaker on you, budday.

I'm also commissioning my boy Drizzler to beat Pete this coming week.

Team of destiny!

Won't matter when we finish with a better record!

I actually don't really care most of my remaining games are against people that aren't playing anymore so I probably won't play any of the game anyway.

vanced

next vance: THURSDAY @ 8 PM PST. THURSDAY. IN 2 DAYS WE ARE ADVANCING. AT 8 PM PST

Games:

Cowboys @ Redskins
Panthers @ Packers
Bucs @ Lions
Chargers @ Bills
Chiefs @ Giants
Jags @ Dolphins
Jets @ Pats
Colts @ Titans
Ravens @ Steelers
Raiders @ Broncos
Browns @ Vikings
49ers @ Seahawks
Texans @ Cards
Rams @ Eagles
Bengals @ Bears
Falcons @ Saints

brentech

Ok.

So, what time would that be?

To avoid getting stuck in a game when I need to actually meet up at 6, i can start a game at lets say 4:30 eastern latest. and then I don't know when I return, but probably only and hour or two later and I can play then.

Sanjuro

To avoid getting stuck in a game when I need to actually meet up at 6, i can start a game at lets say 4:30 eastern latest. and then I don't know when I return, but probably only and hour or two later and I can play then.

Are you available earlier than that time to play?

Top Bottom