• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

So AT&T just launched their gigabit fiber network in Houston. $110 a month or $150 w/ Uverse. Comcast fastest package is 150Mbps at $150. Might be time to finally get off shitty Comcast. ATT terrible DSL speeds was the the main reason I haven't jumped ship.

So AT&T just launched their gigabit fiber network in Houston. $110 a month or $150 w/ Uverse. Comcast fastest package is 150Mbps at $150. Might be time to finally get off shitty Comcast. ATT terrible DSL speeds was the the main reason I haven't jumped ship.
Uverse is great. Just realize if you ever try to leave ATT it will be complete hell.

gg dcx. difference in the game was that my guys caught INTs and yours didn't
similarities in the game is that this game is fucking TRASH

Somnia

Make sure you sign up for the one that charges you more so they don't get to track everything you do on the internet.

BigAT

I don't get intentionally fouling an 89% free throw shooter when you're only down 3 and there are 7 more seconds left on the game clock over the shot clock.

Perplexing.

TheCrow

Posting this here because it looks awesome. It was made possible by our sponsor, Rorschach Feeds. For all your catering needs, he's your man. No one goes hungry as long as Rorschach is there.

X3PwEQy.jpg

Also, page 2?
grave.gif

Mrbob

Sick of this game, don't really want to play anymore but I'll be home in about an hour. Only for a bit tough then I have to head out again. Be back later tonight. Around 9 central.

One game of Madden is one less game of diamond dynasty.

Sanjuro

Sick of this game, don't really want to play anymore but I'll be home in about an hour. Only for a bit tough then I have to head out again. Be back later tonight. Around 9 central.

One game of Madden is one less game of diamond dynasty.

I miss MLB. From the online descriptions though, I still don't.

Someone else will have to take my throne.

Nope, not giving away a free loss.
Doesn't want play trash game doesn't care anymore

Yet cares about wins and losses

Will anyone actually be offended if we advance an hour or two later? That way hob can play the game he tries to pretend not to care about

Mrbob

So your gonna jerk off for a sim even though im here and ready

You weren't available on Saturday when I could play. Sunday was Easter and yesterday the National title game. Should be some leeway. Commish can give you a free win if you want.

Will anyone actually be offended if we advance an hour or two later? That way hob can play the game he tries to pretend not to care about

Yeah we can extend a bit if you guys are actually going to play

Ferny

You weren't available on Saturday when I could play. Sunday was Easter and yesterday the National title game. Should be some leeway. Commish can give you a free win if you want.

The game was at 9pm... could have played anytime before that chump

Mrbob

Need that pre game hype Ferny. Before massive disappointment.

More like I feel obligated to finish out the season since I'm sitting at 9-2. I'm not enjoying playing these games. Wish I was 2-9 then I could blow the season off.

Top Bottom