• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

I never played you. If you have time today I can try to figure it out.

Yeah I couldn't remember if we played each other or not. I didn't think we did. You might be the only person I haven't played yet. But I should be around any time after 6 central maybe a little earlier. If you don't have the time or don't feel like playing don't worry about it I'm pretty much done with Madden. I only asked cause I wasn't sure if we ever played against each other.

Jarate

Banned
Official Cheese Plays in Madden Power Rankings

1. FB Dive
2. No Huddle
3. Audibling Every Play until there 1-5 seconds on the play clock
4. 01 Trap
5. Cover 3
6. Slants
7. That 1 PA call I make in goal line that's basically a free few yards with my TE, but I dont get called out for it because no one else runs it and it's less efficient then FB dive
8. Read Option (doesnt get called nearly enough for how broken it is)
9. PA calls where you audible the RB to go become a receiver
10. Blitzes that will work for some reason for certains teams but not work for my own
9001. HB Stretch towards the weakside of the field

Nobody calls out my cheese plays because not a lot of people use them. I have an HB dive that's way more efficient then 01 Trap, and the seattle and 4 verts plays can leave a recevier wide open down the field if your roll out

But cann we please talk about the worst thing about playing this game is the DBZ tackles. Fucking 400lb guys just instant teleporting across the field to tackle a guy who's running outside. Ive abused the shit out of it in this league, but man, it's so fucking broken. All-Pro doesnt have that problem, and it would solve a lot of issues I have with running the ball in All-Madden.

BigAT

Anyone ever played Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga? I was thinking of getting it for my Club Nintendo gift, there isn't a whole lot else for Gold level.

TheCrow

Anyone ever played Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga? I was thinking of getting it for my Club Nintendo gift, there isn't a whole lot else for Gold level.
It's great. The entire series is pretty awesome. They are kinda similar to old school turn based RPGs but with warioware mini games for each attack. If you get the timing right you do more damage.

BigAT

It's great. The entire series is pretty awesome. They are kinda similar to old school turn based RPGs but with warioware mini games for each attack. If you get the timing right you do more damage.

Is it basically Paper Mario or did they change it up?

Mrbob

So he is leading the league in YTM*. My rookie TE is now creeping into the top 5. Have too many players and not enough possessions for them all. It is a shame I'm going to lose this team. Have a bunch of young raw talent on both sides of the ball. Two more years of upgrading my players on offense and defense and i would have a near unstoppable team.

*My new made up stat Yards That Matter.

So he is leading the league in YTM*. My rookie TE is now creeping into the top 5. Have too many players and not enough possessions for them all. It is a shame I'm going to lose this team. Have a bunch of young raw talent on both sides of the ball. Two more years of upgrading my players on offense and defense and i would have a near unstoppable team.

Just embrace the passing game. Wyatt and Harvin are 1 and 2 in the top WR yearly award.

Embrace the darkness, embrace the abyss of starting over.

Greg

a season favorite highlighting the greatest rookie receiver in the league

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_NY7O76oGc

wplwcY2.png

:')

my game has evolved beyond wins and losses!

In all seriousness, I think you played a great game. You took a lot of risks that kept you in it. Watching your other games, especially against that trashcan soka, you play really conservatively. And I think that ultimately contributes to your losses.

eznark

Banned
Well I'm not playing caillou's cheese again so he'll make it over me when he plays the CPU so I guess I'll officially bow out. If I make the playoffs or if I play a vet, call me!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Oh man I wonder whatever happened to my two young TEs that were both like 89 spd. My plan going into the year was to load up on 2 and 3 TE sets and try to bust everyone's cover 3, 4, and 6 coverages with levels. They were horrible blockers tho.

Greg

In all seriousness, I think you played a great game. You took a lot of risks that kept you in it. Watching your other games, especially against that trashcan soka, you play really conservatively. And I think that ultimately contributes to your losses.
you got one of my better performances, and that was one of the most entertaining games across all of the seasons for me

you're right though, I am too conservative, and my defense isn't good enough to get away with FGs and ball control

I feel like I never have the time for things to develop unless it's a clear mismatch/alignment in my favor where I can stack protection... ends up killing me in and around the red zone when it's #1 read or bust

Somnia

So good to see Ori (profitable after a week) and Axiom Verge (profitable in 24 hours) do so well, games like that deserve the sales.

eznark

Banned
Black Ops is legit as fuck, stoked they are making a new one.

You still get excited for souls games and they just released two in three weeks.

you don't even understand BLOPS bro

I havn't played a CoD game since freshman year in high school with MW2, from the looks of things the series hasn't even changed from CoD:4 when I was in the seventh grade.

BLOPS came out when I was a sophomore... five years ago, which is why I'm confused why people still buy these games

Do the older games still have a decent population? I know that CoD 4: Pro Mod still has a small but dedicated scene.

This is probably the best game in the Mario and Luigi series. The humor actually worked for me when I played it however many years ago.

Is it basically Paper Mario or did they change it up?

The Mario and Luigi games are usually a bit harder and a bit deeper than Paper Mario. They're basically more refined versions of Super Mario RPG. I honestly think Super Star Saga was probably the best Mario RPG across all 3 series.

I'd probably rate them SSS > Super Mario RPG > Bowser's Inside Story > TTYD > Paper Mario 64 > Dreamland > Paper Mario Wii > Partners In Time > Sticker Story or whatever the fake RPG one is.

brentech

We had this 3D TV since late 2012 in the living room, and had never watched a full length movie in 3D on it. (didn't purchase it for the 3D)

Finally decided to do so though, rented Guardians of the Galaxy, and I have to say it's better than the theater 3D by a mile.

Actually thought the movie used it really well outside of a few scenes that were purely 3D service, which most movies seem to do a lot more.

Also, Groot is the best.

Top Bottom