• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Whatever, user DT is worse than whatever trap play madden tells me to do!

I think thats been a really prevailing toxic attitude this year.

"This guy does X, so im gonna do Y"

Well, now you're actually both assholes, So it doesnt really help anyone.

Sokantish

Your existence.

So toxic...

Pretty sure thats the same thing Hitler said.
I mean I stream all my games, everyone can see that I almost never leave the first page of the suggested plays. If there's a run play there in a situation where I want to run I pick whatever is on the first page. I can start going through the playbook and avoiding the dumb runs though. I guess I didn't think trap was actually that big of a deal. I removed pistol once I found out you guys were serious about it being broken.

Greg

I feel like I've bitched about everything that deserved to be bitched about with Madden at some point

I've never seen the issue with trap plays, and the averages (at least from my playbook) back it up

CB3

I feel like I've bitched about everything that deserved to be bitched about with Madden at some point

I've never seen the issue with trap plays, and the averages (at least from my playbook) back it up

Yeah but your averages play out more like a NFL Europe team. Doesnt count.

Forget the fact that trap plays are BS it's running the same play four times on one drive. and if I get "well it's working do you want me to lose?" Then you might as well rename our league Madden school wannabes.

Sokantish

I love you guys. I'm sorry I started this fight!

It's okay, you did a good thing. I had no idea ph33nix was hiding these feelings from me! Now that I know how he feels I can try to figure out what he hates about me and try to improve myself. We're gonna be the best of friends come this time next year, you'll see.

DJ Bowser

It's okay, you did a good thing. I had no idea ph33nix was hiding these feelings from me! Now that I know how he feels I can try to figure out what he hates about me and try to improve myself. We're gonna be the best of friends come this time next year, you'll see.

But I thought that we would be the best of friends, Soka!

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I do believe this is an instance of Godwin's Law.

Edit: haven't we all known for years that Soka was a borderline if not outright cheeser?

From what I had seen in this year, I disagree. I put a lot of time into studying Soka from season 2 to season 3 due to his big time offensive numbers. There was nothing really noticeable.

DJ Bowser

From what I had seen in this year, I disagree. I put a lot of time into studying Soka from season 2 to season 3 due to his big time offensive numbers. There was nothing really noticeable.
If anyone would knows, it's Wellie.

My good friend and fam Soka is no cheeser- except sometimes by accident. He is just, as all the AFC South brothers are, elite!

If anyone would knows, it's Wellie.

My good friend and fam Soka is no cheeser- except sometimes by accident. He is just, as all the AFC South brothers are, elite!

You're not really an AFC South brother, you're just an adopted child temporarily living in the AFC South

TheCrow

You're not really an AFC South brother, you're just an adopted child temporarily living in the AFC South

gCc6t4h.gif

Smokey

I mean I stream all my games, everyone can see that I almost never leave the first page of the suggested plays. If there's a run play there in a situation where I want to run I pick whatever is on the first page. I can start going through the playbook and avoiding the dumb runs though. I guess I didn't think trap was actually that big of a deal. I removed pistol once I found out you guys were serious about it being broken.

3oEduNemTbY93tdbTW.gif

Hey Pete, my boys have had you circled on the calendar for weeks. When's the grudge match happening? No party, no mics, strictly business. This is my Super Bowl. I will bring my A game. You will lose.

LJ11

Good game CB. Played like shit on O, my OL sucked, had a wide open receiver to start the half, just kept getting sacked. Confidence game more than anything probably. Killed me with the screens but I deserved it, I really just want to keep coming with my blitzes since it didn't seem like you wanted to put a TE on that side of the field. Just a bad season on O.

CB3

GG. Yeah that was a weird game. A bunch of dropped INT's on both sides until those last two.

Top Bottom