• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

BLOPS2 was trash. Not excited for COD anymore.

Ok ferny.

I havn't played a CoD game since freshman year in high school with MW2, from the looks of things the series hasn't even changed from CoD:4 when I was in the seventh grade.

BLOPS came out when I was a sophomore... five years ago, which is why I'm confused why people still buy these games

Hasn't played a COD since 4
Wonders what's changed

I mean...whether you like COD or not if you can't see how Advanced Warfare was different than COD4 well I dunno what to tell you.

And Black Ops 2 was legit

You make so much more sense now

LostBigBoss young as fuk lol

post-40626-hot-rod-andy-samberg-embarrass-sWR2.gif

jarate is younger

These people are racist and throw accusations at me for no reason

Smokey I'll take your word over the clearly racist crowd.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I was in high school when i started playing in these leagues.

A fucking decade ago. Yeesh.

Smokey

You judge yourself based on most likely the trash smash comp around here. Like fmt who thought he was legit and I walked in and smacked him for a easy win in KI

I bet you ain't shit against the real kids

pistol you still playing madden? we play next.

edit: lol what is icing

The thing u put on cake stupid

when a person hits a puck and it passes two lines on the ice, going behind the goalie net without touching anyone. If the opposing team member gets to the goalie line first icing is called. The puck is then placed on one of the goalie circle things on the teams side of whoever hit the puck to cause the icing. Also the team that ices the puck can't make a line change.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
You judge yourself based on most likely the trash smash comp around here. Like fmt who thought he was legit and I walked in and smacked him for a easy win in KI

Yes smokey, im sure the pro smash players could beat me.

But here, i am the cream of the crop.

hqdefault.jpg

Smokey

Black people dont watch hockey

I don't know why it's hard to understand how I don't know what da fuk icing is. I mean the whole playing surface is ice so wtf

Greg

kinda like how you judge yourself based on MUT!

Black people dont watch hockey

I don't know why it's hard to understand how I don't know what da fuk icing is. I mean the whole playing surface is ice so wtf

when a person hits a puck and it passes two lines on the ice, going behind the goalie net without touching anyone. If the opposing team member gets to the goalie line first icing is called. The puck is then placed on one of the goalie circle things on the teams side of whoever hit the puck to cause the icing. Also the team that ices the puck can't make a line change, so they have to stay on the ice until they can make a change out on a non-icing call or during the game on a change out.

268px-Icing.svg.png

B is icing

However if you're shorthanded on a penalty kill there is no icing for your team, you can slap it to the opposite end of the rink with no penalty.

Top Bottom