• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

Yeah i wouldnt want to remember being butt fucked by Wesley Matthews either.

Wesley Matthews doesn't play for the Lakers.

I know your team is full of D Leaguers and no namers, but that doesn't mean you can just start claiming other players from different teams.

Jesus fuck, I'm gone for two hours and all hell breaks loose.

We had this 3D TV since late 2012 in the living room, and had never watched a full length movie in 3D on it. (didn't purchase it for the 3D)

Finally decided to do so though, rented Guardians of the Galaxy, and I have to say it's better than the theater 3D by a mile.

Actually thought the movie used it really well outside of a few scenes that were purely 3D service, which most movies seem to do a lot more.

Also, Groot is the best.

I have a 3D tv and I much prefer it to the theaters. HBO also tends to have a bunch of 3D movies on demand. It's how I saw the hobbit movies and Pacific rim in 3D.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive been getting the Diablo itch lately.

Its unfortunate that i still rather play 2 than 3. There should just be a new Diablo 2 expansion.

Smokey

Greg

Driveclub is $19.99 new at Gamestop and I'm going to buy it. Finally..an acceptable price.

I hope you're proud

Also h hour looks like hot trash.

Somnia

Greg

Driveclub is $19.99 new at Gamestop and I'm going to buy it. Finally..an acceptable price.

I hope you're proud

I kept trying to talk myself into getting it, but I have Horizons 2 and that's good enough for me since I'm not a huge racing guy... that and I bought the car pack for the Fast/Furious cars into the main game.

Smokey

I kept trying to talk myself into getting it, but I have Horizons 2 and that's good enough for me since I'm not a huge racing guy... that and I bought the car pack for the Fast/Furious cars into the main game.

Horizon 2 just arrived in mail from Gamefly..which is why I sent DC back. But for $20 I'll scoop it up.

Greg

Greg

I hope you're proud

Also h hour looks like hit trash.
finally an acceptable price... and you said you had exemplary taste!

as for H-Hour, it's still too early in development for me to judge it

animation and interface looks like trash right now, but I don't know what kind of support they even have at the moment

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I totally saved Ferny

Little did I know he would turn into what he is today

A drug dealing,
sometimes waiting for the boat
dota bro.

Being a Dota bro is the highest level of respect you can earn here!

Ferny

I have evolved Smokey. The IGN boards didn't allow me to thrive as much as I am in this great thread of best friends.

Greg

Was that good? I think I played like 10 minutes of that game
so good

I haven't played in months, so I'm not sure about the state of the game now, but there's so much replay value with the way you can develop your characters through the tree and especially through the support gems

the only real downside was that buying/selling was a pain in the ass because the 'marketplace' was pretty much using the forums and scanning trade chat in game which is a clusterfuck

Top Bottom