• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG Crimson. I forgot how scary good I built the defense and especially the pass rush. Too bad I got fucked at work, could have been a real sight to see.

I already hate myself for spending the hour. :(

Rorschach

Ez,

When is your expected ship date for your Echo?

Fuck! Until I read this, I forgot to check my email. I missed the awesome pricing T_T

[edit]Oh wait, I didn't miss it, but it's out of stock now. By the time I got it, I'd be out of the country. Fock!
[edit2]Fuck it, ordered. :\

GG Welli. After coming back to Madden after a short break it actually wasn't that bad. My best O lineman was injured that really hurt. I've never been sacked so much in a game. I had like 8 sacks allowed all season and you had 7! Wasn't really that much BS that I can remember other than a few dropped picks for both of us. I'm horrible passing.

GG Crimson. I forgot how scary good I built the defense and especially the pass rush. Too bad I got fucked at work, could have been a real sight to see.

I already hate myself for spending the hour. :(

Yeah for real and I thought my defense was pretty good lol.

DJ Bowser

See, guys! We should just take a one month break then play another season! You're all just burnt out. A month will reinvigorate you, put the love of Madden back in your ghoulish hearts!

So apparently Smokey uses the Cavs in 2k now and does things like switching bron between the 3 and 4 at every dead ball now

Not only are you a fucking front runner you're still the cheapest bitch alive

So apparently Smokey uses the Cavs in 2k now and does things like switching bron between the 3 and 4 at every dead ball now

Phee's holding no punches back lately, remind me to stay off your shit list

See, guys! We should just take a one month break then play another season! You're all just burnt out. A month will reinvigorate you, put the love of Madden back in your ghoulish hearts!

if i have my way, you will be in the league next year! but i don't always get my way :(

can you vance in an hour? i'm going to be on doter.

also, i may have you take over the bucs for the playoffs. i don't want to reward DM for playing half the season!

brentech

i knew this rommel kid was going to be something else when he posted the google doc with everyone's email freely in the ootp thread....kid just keeps fucking up

Smokey

Fuk you clown

Stay out of business you don't know about son. psycho talked shit so I showed him true 2k power.

Or you can step up and be the next 2k body I catch but we know you won't do that.

Fuk you clown

Stay out of business you don't know about son. psycho talked shit so I showed him true 2k power.

Or you can step up and be the next 2k body I catch but we know you won't do that.
So if I talk shit enough will you use the '96 Bulls me or are you ok using the '87 Lakers?

"He talked shit so I used one of the best teams in the game"
You fucking showed him!!!!!

Also LMAO at you acting like I won't "step up"
Son when you don't conveniently return to 2k to use your star players then you can tell others to step up. Till then just admit that you're a front runner

Smokey

So if I talk shit enough will you use the '96 Bulls me or are you ok using the '87 Lakers?

"He talked shit so I used one of the best teams in the game"
You fucking showed him!!!!!

Also LMAO at you acting like I won't "step up"
Son when you don't conveniently return to 2k to use your star players then you can tell others to step up. Till then just admit that you're a front runner

meet me somewhere

that's what i thought

you just a soft ass C
unt

get your own lines gooftroop

disney_quest_must_be_this_t.jpg

Sorry I couldn't hear you, speak up

Gimme 10 to do my game prep!

And recover my twitch password so I can banter in the stream while down 20.

come on motherfucker no one gives a fuck about game prep! i didn't do mine!

week 15

next vance: SATURDAY @ 8 PM PST. IN 2 DAYS!

Games:

Chiefs @ Dolphins
Bears @ Steelers
Rams @ Jags
Jets @ Bengals
Packers @ Falcons
Texans @ Titans
Lions @ Saints
Browns @ Ravens
Pats @ Chargers
Bills @ Raiders
Redskins @ Broncos
Panthers @ Cowboys
49ers @ Colts
Eagles @ Giants
Cards @ Seahawks
Bucs @ Vikings

GG FMT. Was very fun. After that scrambling Kap TD on third down on thought I was snake-bitten and was going to lose... then those two fumbles aided me.

Thank you, based home field advantage!

See you in the superb owl.

Oh... I thought we had fun :(

i dont really care about fumbling twice but on back to back touches i just feel like putting the controller down. then there were a handful of catches where you just threw it up and i had sometimes 3 or 4 guys there on your TE but they didn't make a play!

i knew i had to be careful with TY hilton but sometimes you just have to take a chance and hope the pass rush gets there!

DJ Bowser

There was one particular catch that Mahone made that I found absurd.

It was 3rd and long and you dropped almost everyone into coverage. I lobbed it and said "picked for sure" and he somehow came down with it. The only other one I can think of was an accidental double-tap of x after the snap that lobbed it to him on a streak near the end zone. That was fairly lucky too. But, he's a beast!

There was one particular catch that Mahone made that I found absurd.

It was 3rd and long and you dropped almost everyone into coverage. I lobbed it and said "picked for sure" and he somehow came down with it. The only other one I can think of was an accidental double-tap of x after the snap that lobbed it to him on a streak near the end zone. That was fairly lucky too. But, he's a beast!

yeah those were the two worst. the others im talking about i had brock in a short zone right in front of him running that route but he literally did nothing to get the ball.

also on the hilton deep throws i feel like i should've just let the CPU make a play on the ball. if you take control they almost come to a complete stop and you just gain a step

DJ Bowser

yeah those were the two worst. the others im talking about i had brock in a short zone right in front of him running that route but he literally did nothing to get the ball.

also on the hilton deep throws i feel like i should've just let the CPU make a play on the ball. if you take control they almost come to a complete stop and you just gain a step
Yeah, I'm always afraid to try to make the plays.

On the flip side of my silly catches, my guys dropped 5 or more easy picks. I really need them to start catching those for my team of destiny to realize its destiny!

Top Bottom