• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

whats my record

how is doolittle doing?

:(

Also. wat in the fuk is this :

2761982-bloodborne_001.jpg

i'll never get to that guy :l

LJ11

let me know what works for you, LJ

May be able to play tomorrow night, I'll let you know.

Wellie, CPU Giants were all over my OL, I couldn't step up, DTs were shedding all day against quality guards. Madden 15 is such an uneven game, very good in some areas, dog shit in others. They need to redo the tackling system they just redid. Unfortunately this game will probably get worse! MUT is the only thing they give a fuck about.

brentech

Big storm here last night. Woke me up around 4am.
I would have thought lightning hit in the back yard and then in the front yard like 30s later. That shit was loud and instant.

The best part of winter might be not dealing with storms all the time.

eznark

Banned
Good to play with Shakerino again!

How did the Splat game go? I was busy making out with Alexa.

My wife hates the Echo. Thinks it is lazy and that she sounds like a stripper.

TheCrow

All the whiffed chronos and stomps weren't enough to deny Rors and nightz victory.

brentech

Does it fill, lets say a living room, with audio?
What all does it do other than play music? Like, google search answers?

eznark

Banned
Son, go to timeout

Does it fill, lets say a living room, with audio?
What all does it do other than play music? Like, google search answers?

I actually think the speaker is totally fine. And it's loud as fuck.I don't think I have gone above 4 of 10 on volume.

Right now it will add stuff to lists, give you the news (Alexa, what's the news) from NPR which I fucking love, weather, sports scores, weather, answer questions and home automation if you have wemo.

I had a wonderful black hole whiff in that game.

Well I think that was in the early or mid game. That entire potion of the game, and all mistakes that went along with it, can be blamed on splat for feeding in the offlane

Why was the game so hard tho :(

Prolly cause you were too busy flirting with alexa... Which also explains why your wife hates the echo!

All the whiffed chronos and stomps weren't enough to deny Rors and nightz victory.

It's like I wasn't even there

eznark

Banned
Well I think that was in the early or mid game. That entire potion of the game, and all mistakes that went along with it, can be blamed on splat for feeding in the offlane

Why was the game so hard tho :(

Prolly cause you were too busy flirting with alexa... Which also explains why your wife hates the echo!

It's like I wasn't even there

Once Lina had three levels on me (in the first 10 minutes) I could literally do nothing. Instagib when she saw me. SquishWrath Mage morelike amirite

brentech

They released some higher grade packs for purchase in The Show.
Silver Loaded @ 7500 stubs = 6 players, 3 guaranteed silver or better), 2 items, 100% higher change for diamonds or legends.

That's probably the only pack that's worth it from the 3 new packs.

They released some higher grade packs for purchase in The Show.
Silver Loaded @ 7500 stubs = 6 players, 3 guaranteed silver or better), 2 items, 100% higher change for diamonds or legends.

That's probably the only pack that's worth it from the 3 new packs.

If only did they release this when I was on my pack buying frenzy, ugh

Probably would have ended up with a couple of silver trash players and some gold rituals and shoes

The pack that's 5000 for some items....LOOOOOOOOOOL

brentech

If only did they release this when I was on my pack buying frenzy, ugh

Probably would have ended up with a couple of silver trash players and some gold rituals and shoes

Yeah, I kept 15k in store figuring more packs had to be coming. Bought 2 packs.
Immediate upgrade at SS + LF.
Added a better SP into the rotation. That's about it. All between 79-82

I need to add some gold pitchers because I'm tired of having Bumgarner and Kluber yet all the game ever picks for me is Matt Cain, Lance Lynn, and Samardzija :(

eznark

Banned
STRIFE IS COMING TO STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone know what Strife is? Got an email exclaiming it is coming to steam but it never actually says what Strife is. Sounds familiar and I probably played a beta or something.

BigAT

Anyone know what Strife is? Got an email exclaiming it is coming to steam but it never actually says what Strife is. Sounds familiar and I probably played a beta or something.

Isn't it some third rate MOBA? Name sounds vaguely familiar.

What distro are you on that you constantly get emails like this?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I watched this last night and thought it was pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=of1k5AwiNxI

Vice: The Celebrity Millionaires of Competitive Gaming

Its an e-sports doc. The mostly talk about LoL but the focus is more on e-sports and the players as a whole. I thought it was a good watch. Although i find pretty much anything from Vice is worth watching.

Smokey

Anyone getting Killing Floor 2 in a week?

Possibly.

GTA V may occupy my time on PC. I've really been waiting for this version so I haven't played too much of the console versions. This will be my triple dip :l

Hope to ride it until Witcher 3 next month.

Its the NEXT GEN MoBA by the creators of Heroes of Newerth.

I got into the beta and never actually installed it.

FF Record Keeper is fun. Strips away the garbage and focus only on active time battles.

I am. Can't wait.

I've played a lot of FFRK it removes all the complexity of the good versions of the battle system and replaces it with the typical F2P grind.

Top Bottom