• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

I

I've played a lot of FFRK it removes all the complexity of the good versions of the battle system and replaces it with the typical F2P grind.

I disagree, this game seems better than most in terms of F2P. Especially for a Square game where they are typically awful. I'm actually shocked at how much you can do without having to pay money.

BigAT

Possibly.

GTA V may occupy my time on PC. I've really been waiting for this version so I haven't played too much of the console versions. This will be my triple dip :l

Hope to ride it until Witcher 3 next month.

Instead of buying a bad game 3 times you should have bought a good game once.

Or even better play Dota for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I disagree, this game seems better than most in terms of F2P. Especially for a Square game where they are typically awful. I'm actually shocked at how much you can do without having to pay money.

I mean you can do a lot without spending money which is nice, but the game is just grind until your timers run dry, wait for them to refill and grind again. And combat is mostly about using physical attacks and one shotting everything.

BigAT

Daredevil first then TD.

c4uBHrm.gif

Ferny

Don't listen to these thots.

Watch Daredevil first and then watch TD because you need to have TD digest in your brain system.

Also I bet none of you have even watched Daredevil.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ive found Troll and Lina to be fun to play in a way that other OP heroes from past patches (Lycan, Void) wernt.

So ive been enjoying this patch. But im always looking forward to a new one.

LJ11

Greg, 10pm eastern good?

If you want another good tv series to watch Smokey, or anyone for that matter, check out Fargo. Really enjoyed it.

Top Bottom