• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Greg

Greg, 10pm eastern good?

If you want another good tv series to watch Smokey, or anyone for that matter, check out Fargo. Really enjoyed it.
sorry - just saw this now, and I'm about to catch a movie with my brother

if you can't play tomorrow some time, feel free to have me put on AP

I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/night if that works for you (or around 1 AM EST tonight if you happen to be up)

LJ11

They got permed for real, or are you guys fucking around?

Moderation doing a fine job.

Edit: Bob was the first one I saw since he posted at the top of the first page when I last checked, but I was on mobile and didn't feel like going through post history.

sorry - just saw this now, and I'm about to catch a movie with my brother

if you can't play tomorrow some time, feel free to have me put on AP

I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/night if that works for you (or around 1 AM EST tonight if you happen to be up)

I'll be around tomorrow Greg, sorry for not posting early dude. Enjoy the flick!

GQman2121

Banned
Word of warning: Don't discuss any bans out in the open at all. They don't need a reason to ban you, me, your mom or anyone else from using this site. They've made this explicitly clear. They will ban you at-will, full stop for anything they deem out of line in that particular moment in time.

Word of warning: Don't discuss any bans out in the open at all. They don't need a reason to ban you, me, your mom or anyone else from using this site. They've made this explicitly clear. They will ban you at-will, full stop for anything they deem out of line in that particular moment in time.

Good advice, I was banned for calling out someone who was trolling hardcore. Got a week ban :(

TheCrow

I can feel myself starting to hate dota

We'll always have each other.
DsrA6Kc.gif

Smokey

Are you gonna keep it real on Soka this week, fam?

I don't want to have to beat him again to lock up the division. I would rather let you crush his dreams.

i call it tough love.

I may have to make my return. Where is my bro Soka I haven't seen him in a while.

Top Bottom