• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
What I find funny is Brad talking about 25 characters with 3 stances being a ton to learn and how much there is you'll need to learn so you know how to fight everyone and it might be too much. Yet he plays Dota 2.

Brad shoemaker isn't good at dota 2

DJ Bowser

So Wildcard weekend starts at 5PST?

In all seriousness, I don't mind if we extend the advance so Bowser and Az can get their game in.

It is Bowser's last regular season game as the Colts after all :(

RIP in peace, my dreams.

Unless Luke vanishes... Mysteriously...

BigAT

Then you won, i think.

I also wasnt a fan of the character selection in this one. I get why they are trying to introduce dumb new characters. But especially in Mortal Kombat, im really partial to certain old dumb characters like Stryker or Rain or Kabal.

I dont really care about Johhny Cage and Sonya's daughter.

You don't want to do her Selfie fatality?

(this is a real thing)

Ferny

What I find funny is Brad talking about 25 characters with 3 stances being a ton to learn and how much there is you'll need to learn so you know how to fight everyone and it might be too much. Yet he plays Dota 2.

I find fighting games to be a harder thing to learn than Dota ever was. Maybe because combos are different for each character or something, I don't know, but they've always been harder for me to grasp.

I did almost beat CB in Smash tho so maybe I'm better than I thought.

CB3

I find fighting games to be a harder thing to learn than Dota ever was. Maybe because combos are different for each character or something, I don't know, but they've always been harder for me to grasp.

I did almost beat CB in Smash tho so maybe I'm better than I thought.

That's right ferny. I'm sure I was giving you everything I had in that battle that you almost beat me in. I'm sure!

CB3

When I'm playing people from here in smash, a lot of times I set arbitrary goals for myself to keep things interesting. Like end the round with a falcon punch or make sure to kill this guy with megaman's final smash or taunt fmt for doing serving stupid even if I'm gonna pay for it. If doing those thinge causes me to fall to me last life then I'll usually get serious.

It atleast gives people a chance even if its artificial. Those things wernt really possible in Mario kart which made me burn out on that game really quickly.

DJ Bowser

When I'm playing people from here in smash, a lot of times I set arbitrary goals for myself to keep things interesting. Like end the round with a falcon punch or make sure to kill this guy with megaman's final smash or taunt fmt for doing serving stupid even if I'm gonna pay for it. If doing those thinge causes me to fall to me last life then I'll usually get serious.

It atleast gives people a chance even if its artificial. Those things wernt really possible in Mario kart which made me burn out on that game really quickly.

Ha! I do that when I'm playing my GF or friends in Smash. My favorite on the N64 one is to try to finish with a Donkey Punch or Falcpn Punch after jumping off the edge when they're trying to recover.

brentech

I said, 'Eassssy, big fella!'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT0r0Hi4pnE

HalfUnderstatedArrowana.gif

CB3

Played a few Mewtwo matches just now. I dont know that he is strong, but he is fun to play. There is a certain flow to his attacks/movement that is pretty satisfying.

It's cause you never played against me in MK! You getting the DLC? We should start playing again when it comes out.

Can somebody put Pete on AP?

CB3

It's cause you never played against me in MK! You getting the DLC? We should start playing again when it comes out.

Can somebody put Pete on AP?

I gave my disk to my sister for my niece and never bothered getting it back. So i dont really plan on it.

CB3

You two still have time tonight since we are waiting until whatever time for the disconnect brothers finish their shit.

LegoDad

You two still have time tonight since we are waiting until whatever time for the disconnect brothers finish their shit.
I PMd, PSNd, called him out in thread and nothing. Believe he said he didn't want to play me again, but maybe a joke.

I got stuff to do besides sit around and wait.

CB3

You're fate is probably largely dependent on if the NFC North guys can/want to play. Ez told me yesterday that their schedules wernt matching up so who knows.

Or if i get an itchy finger and want to get this shit over with.

LegoDad

You're fate is probably largely dependent on if the NFC North guys can/want to play. Ez told me yesterday that their schedules wernt matching up so who knows.

I was available all night last night and tonight.

He's playing MLB, and I got other stuff to do around house, would like to just get it over so we can move to playoffs. I'm just going to supersim.

DJ Bowser

It's only a 2-3 hour delay... I was assured there would be no griefing this time!

CB3

I set pete and eznark to AP. If either of you guys care enough id suggest you do it quickly.

Greg

I set pete and eznark to AP. If either of you guys care enough id suggest you do it quickly.
could you put Cards on as well if you get a chance?

I feel like playing a game of Madden right now, and I haven't talked to Scott!

CB3

We are advancing in 30 minutes.

TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS:

Lets not kid ourselves. There are little to no shits to give. The faster we can get this done the happier everyone will be. This isnt a rule but i think everyone would appreciate if at all possible, that we can be around tonight and tomorrow and get games done ASAP.

JABEE

We are advancing in 30 minutes.

TEAMS IN THE PLAYOFFS:

Lets not kid ourselves. There are little to no shits to give. The faster we can get this done the happier everyone will be. This isnt a rule but i think everyone would appreciate if at all possible, that we can be around tonight and tomorrow and get games done ASAP.
Onto 2016!

CB3

MATCHUPS:

Packers @ Eagles
Titans @ Colts
Chiefs @ Bills
Bears @ Bucs

Go forth

There is no hard advance date but please get your games done ASAP

Top Bottom