• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

TheCrow

Hovering my finger over the "TrackIR buy it now" button all week! Trying to force myself to figure out my crashing issue when trying to span three monitors first though.

It'll be worth it for My Summer Car alone. It's the real killer app for VR.

Ferny

Ez I didnt get a chance to do my OOTP stuff last night cause that last game went a little longer than I thought. Can you check by chance if there is anything important needed before you advance today? I don't get home till about 7pm.

Thanks snookums

BigAT

So what's the hot shit these days as far as phones go? I tune out completely on all that stuff unless I'm buying and I'm eligible for an upgrade now. Galaxy generally considered the best non-Apple device?

Ferny

So what's the hot shit these days as far as phones go? I tune out completely on all that stuff unless I'm buying and I'm eligible for an upgrade now. Galaxy generally considered the best non-Apple device?

The S6 is the Android phone to beat right now.

You're all set. I didn't adjust your lineups at all but the manager should take care of it.

Thanks buttercup

eznark

Banned

LG should be announcing a new phone soon right? I'd wait for that, If not the G6 Edge seems sexy. If you have never had an HTC M One before, I'd go with the new M One. Such a sexy phone!

LG G4 announcement is on the 28th. Sony should be announcing the new xperia in the next month or so as well. I'd wait for those. I tried the new Galaxy phones at best buy, and even though others have said it has gotten better, touch wiz still seemed pretty sluggish to me.

eznark

Banned
LG G4 announcement is on the 28th. Sony should be announcing the new xperia in the next month or so as well. I'd wait for those. I tried the new Galaxy phones at best buy, and even though others have said it has gotten better, touch wiz still seemed pretty sluggish to me.

Nova Launcher

Ferny

The HTC camera is terrible. I would stay away from that phone if you take pictures and everyone knows that AT is a selfie king.

Greg

come to the dark side

simplify your life, AT

Actually, what I just did is I bought a Oneplus One and I'm going to go off contact with it until all the new phones are out and I'll decide then. Then I can just sell the one.

Ferny

Actually, what I just did is I bought a Oneplus One and I'm going to go off contact with it until all the new phones are out and I'll decide then. Then I can just sell the one.

Let me know how you like it. I was thinking of getting one just to switch from the iPhone for a bit, but also keep my iPhone because it's the greatest.

DJ Bowser

I won my game in trash tier!

Edit: hey sorry Bowser. I posted asking if you wanted to try again like a minute after your post, so when you didn't respond after 20 minutes or so, I figured you weren't interested so I went to bed.
No worries. Hopefully we can delay the vance until I get back from work do we can play.

There is playoff seeding at stake!

brentech

Probably going to have a huge tech overhaul in the house later this year. Waiting to upgrade my desktop for Windows 10 so I don't have to reinstall OS multiple times (it doesn't need upgraded, but why not, going to upgrade all core components and switch to closed loop water cooling).
Waiting on a surface 4 for my wife.
With that I'll probably sell our nexus 7 tablets and upgrade mine to something else.

Then we got phone upgrades in Oct.

Probably going to have a huge tech overhaul in the house later this year. Waiting to upgrade my desktop for Windows 10 so I don't have to reinstall OS multiple times (it doesn't need upgraded, but why not, going to upgrade all core components and switch to closed loop water cooling).
Waiting on a surface 4 for my wife.
With that I'll probably sell our nexus 7 tablets and upgrade mine to something else.

Then we got phone upgrades in Oct.

Yeah I think I'm going to build a new PC when the Skylake processors come out and the 980ti is out. Get one of those 1440p gsync monitors too.

Well now

I guess Aaron Hernandez now realizes he can't murder people and keep getting away with it

Oh cool I got my MewTwo code. Time to download him and never use him.

DJ Bowser

So, can AZ and I get a delay on the advance until 8pm PST?

It's an important game for seeding and the time of the advance wasn't mentioned until after last night. I also don't think it will delay the Wildcard games at all.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Griefers (
and guys who pull the plug when their QB gets injured
) probably get what they deserve

DJ Bowser

The game froze and streaming proof was shown!

I don't think any of those things cause the game to freeze. And I assume it would be impossible to turn a stream on after pulling the plug.

I am innocent and these Colts deserve their shot at the Hawks!

The game froze and streaming proof was shown!

I don't think any of those things cause the game to freeze. And I assume it would be impossible to turn a stream on after pulling the plug.

I am innocent and these Colts deserve their shot at the Hawks!

cCPh3fg.gif

The PS4 is the Bunny

DJ Bowser

HATERS!

Rinse just wants to coast to his bye from playing CPU teams. I have earned this opportunity!

I'm also deathly afraid of injuries in a sim game. The planned 'Vance is less than 48 hours after the last.. Gimme my 48 hours plz :(

eznark

Banned
Went to pick up Mortal Kombat today and listened to the bombcast on the way. Shock of shocks those guys actually managed to unsell me on the game.

rinse82

HATERS!

Rinse just wants to coast to his bye from playing CPU teams. I have earned this opportunity!

I'm also deathly afraid of injuries in a sim game. The planned 'Vance is less than 48 hours after the last.. Gimme my 48 hours plz :(

I think Crimson is getting the bye over me anyways, he'll finish 11-5 after he beats CPU-Pete which is same record as me but he won be H2H.

My MKX is still in shrink wrap, dont think I'm going to end up opening it.

CB3

Went to pick up Mortal Kombat today and listened to the bombcast on the way. Shock of shocks those guys actually managed to unsell me on the game.

Seems like a solid enough game. But there was no way they were going to recreate the MK9 magic.

Ill grab it when its 30 or 40 in a few weeks

eznark

Banned
the microtransactions plus broken online and I'm out. Actually considered getting GTA V but thought better of it. I did buy a snickers.

CB3

the microtransactions plus broken online and I'm out. Actually considered getting GTA V but thought better of it. I did buy a snickers.

Then you won, i think.

I also wasnt a fan of the character selection in this one. I get why they are trying to introduce dumb new characters. But especially in Mortal Kombat, im really partial to certain old dumb characters like Stryker or Rain or Kabal.

I dont really care about Johhny Cage and Sonya's daughter.

Somnia

What I find funny is Brad talking about 25 characters with 3 stances being a ton to learn and how much there is you'll need to learn so you know how to fight everyone and it might be too much. Yet he plays Dota 2.

rinse82

So Wildcard weekend starts at 5PST?

In all seriousness, I don't mind if we extend the advance so Bowser and Az can get their game in.

It is Bowser's last regular season game as the Colts after all :(

Top Bottom