• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
mlIbMmu_zps734cdfdb.gif

Ill deal with this shit tomorrow.

Somnia

Greg... I'm probably going to grab Driveclub this weekend with the weak 10% coupon they are giving us. Do we have some form of a club I can join or does that stuff still not work?

eznark

Banned
Greg... I'm probably going to grab Driveclub this weekend with the weak 10% coupon they are giving us. Do we have some form of a club I can join or does that stuff still not work?

The club stuff has worked since like 3 weeks after launch. It was the challenges that were busted for a long time. Don't think we have a spot in the club though, but Greg can probably boot the people who no longer play?

Greg

Is Driveclub a full price title? All I really know about it was the "free" issue when it launched.
I think it's still 50 if you have PS+, but I'm sure there are some good deals if you go physical

I'm pretty sure I sent out invites for the final slot and it was never filled, so I'll hold it for you or make room if it comes to that

just send a friend request on PSN next time you're around and I'll invite

Somnia

I think it's still 50 if you have PS+, but I'm sure there are some good deals if you go physical

I'm pretty sure I sent out invites for the final slot and it was never filled, so I'll hold it for you or make room if it comes to that

just send a friend request on PSN next time you're around and I'll invite

What's your PSN? I'll make sure to invite ya tonight.

I'll jump on rust when I get done with some work stuff tonight, so around 8:30PM CST. They got the server issue fixed today so I don't have to manually send crap in now thank god.

eznark

Banned
Just thought of this because of that "online trends" thread, but I hope Madden does the MLB franchise save carryover thing.

Bob will be stuck with that contract forever!

brentech

I missed you Rust.

Thanks Ferny. Do you have like, unlimited resources from rocks/tress on, because this tree is soooooo giving

never mind. everything costs for more to create, and this tree finally disappeared.

Greg

Just thought of this because of that "online trends" thread, but I hope Madden does the MLB franchise save carryover thing.

I would love that (unless the confidence system is burned to the ground)

finally got a great foundation after 2 seasons - it'll suck going back to vanilla Jags in '16

Somnia

Taking a day or two before I come back to H1Z1 probably. Lost most of my stuff to a glitch so Rust it is for a couple days lol

My group though has begun laying our foundation way up in the woods north west of a city, it dips down so no one can see it unless they run up the hills and look in and it's far enough out we get almost no traffic. We currently have 2 jeeps and a police car covered in tarps hidden.

We did a city run the other night where we took 10 of us in all 3 vehicles into town and people freaked out lol, we ended up throwin ga smoke flare outside of town to draw zombies and players out and looted the police station and most other area's and got out with only 1 guy attacking us. Made out with some shotguns, etc. was a blast.

DJ Bowser

Getting to keep my stud rookie TE that I've been furiously developing would be a nice coup.

Mrbob

I could front load the deal with all the rookies i'm playing, but Madden won't let me. Wish we had more GM tools.

7 of 11 of my starting defense are rookies I drafted in last two seasons and one is an undrafted rookie I picked up in Free Agency.

Smokey

Game is on its way to me from Gamefly. I need a spot to Greggary

Mrbob

Lol what the hell. Sanjuros game against the CPU was 84 to 77? Hahahahaha.

Edit: 17 receptions, 785 yards, 10tds for one receiver oh my god haha.

Top Bottom