• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

BigAT

How are you dealing with your first east coast winter so far Nightz? You're lucky it's been a pretty mild one so far.

Ferny

How are you dealing with your first east coast winter so far Nightz? You're lucky it's been a pretty mild one so far.

How was the black ice where you live, AT?

Some guy sideswiped like 3 cars by my cousins place up there cause he lost control. Seems worse than it's been normally.

BigAT

How was the black ice where you live, AT?

Some guy sideswiped like 3 cars by my cousins place up there cause he lost control. Seems worse than it's been normally.

It's actually been fine by me, thankfully. Even my plummet down the stairs wasn't really black ice.

There are 36 games so far that are full of Knicks highlights.

The sole highlight of the season was trading away JR.

brentech

Free Windows 10 for Win 7 and 8 users, nice.

I'm very excited to announce that for the first year after Windows 10 is available we will be making available a free upgrade to Windows 10. (so windows 8 users can get it free a year later)

And: a free upgrade to all phones running Windows Phone 8.1.
This applies to all devices running Windows 8.1.

And finally: For that first year, all customers still running Win7 will get a free upgrade to Win10. (windows 7 users get it free immediately inside year 1)
Just a year late for Windows 8 users

Somnia

Just a year late for Windows 8 users

No Win 8 and Win 7 have to ugprade within the first year of Win 10 launch, after the first year you have to pay.

No idea what that comment is about a year later as its confirmed all over you have to do it within the first year for both.

brentech

No Win 8 and Win 7 have to ugprade within the first year of Win 10 launch, after the first year you have to pay.

No idea what that comment is about a year later as its confirmed all over you have to do it within the first year for both.

Just poor wording then. Made it sound like they were delaying the free upgrade for 8 users.

Somnia

Just poor wording then. Made it sound like they were delaying the free upgrade for 8 users.

Ya no idea why they worded it that way.

Lot's of mis-information out there also about this being a subscription required OS which they've said isn't true also apparently. No idea what is going on, maybe they haven't released all their PR stuff yet and will after the conference.

brentech

From the bit I read, I actually didn't get the feeling it was subscription. Just sounded like they knew they had to give updates for free once people had 10.

Smokey

They are not going to have Sally reformat her W7 computer with tons of files for the W10 upgrade, and then force her to pay some sub fee for W10. If she doesn't want to then what...? It makes zero sense. If you upgrade within one year from the launch of W10 it will be free. If you decide to wait 357 days to upgrade then you will have to pay a fee.

In other words: Upgrade to our newest platform as soon as possible and at no cost to you if you do it within one year kthnx

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
They are not going to have Sally reformat her W7 computer with tons of files for the W10 upgrade, and then force her to pay some sub fee for W10. If she doesn't want to then what...? It makes zero sense. If you upgrade within one year from the launch of W10 it will be free. If you decide to wait 357 days to upgrade then you will have to pay a fee.

In other words: Upgrade to our newest platform as soon as possible and at no cost to you if you do it within one year kthnx

Thats the impression i get.

I think they did a shit job at conveying that message, though.

eznark

Banned

Dope, anything game related?

"Hey, you know those games you can probably already get on your PC? Now you can stream a lower resolution/lower asset level version from your XBONE over to it! And with the added benefit of minor input lag! It's a win for everyone!"

Streaming from PC to XBONE was the way you were supposed to do it, Phil. You dolt.

TheCrow

Even then its too often. I still have to finish Bayonetta and Captain Toad. At least with Captain Toad I can finish a level in between dota games.

Somnia

Wasn't meant as a jab at them, was just meaning they actually deliver content on the regular... Guess I shouldn't have put the lol in retrospect.

eznark

Banned
Yeah I don't see the point. I played around with streaming PC games to a tablet but the need for an additional controller just makes it stupid. The nice thing about the vita and WiiU streaming is that it's all built into one device. If I need to use a monitor, a tablet is like the least desirable option.

Nightz

Friends back in San Diego think my wife and I are crazy because we say that we like the cold. As long as you're dressed properly it's not too bad. We've only had one day so far with a significant amount of snow and driving in it was meh. It looks beautiful when it's all white outside though.

Ferny

Friends back in San Diego think my wife and I are crazy because we say that we like the cold. As long as you're dressed properly it's not too bad. We've only had one day so far with a significant amount of snow and driving in it was meh. It looks beautiful when it's all white outside though.

I love the cold so I am right there with you. Being in 85-90 degree weather all the time honestly gets so old to me. I think getting to experience all the seasons when I lived in NJ/NY spoiled me.

Top Bottom