• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Maybe these last 3 games will finish shortly... I have a division title to march toward!

And I'm sick and have nothing better to do other than play piano in between pathetic bouts of whimpering coughing spells.

Somnia

Getting Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus and Marth Amiibo's for $40 total from a guy at work who got em for his kid and his kid doesnt want them now.

Nightz

Greg, I can play at 9 EST after Arrow.
Getting Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Link, Samus and Marth Amiibo's for $40 total from a guy at work who got em for his kid and his kid doesnt want them now.

Nice, a while ago people would have paid $40 just for that Marth.

Somnia

Well guys I already told FMT, but like Livewire i'm going to officially retire from the league going forward, there won't be me coming back and forth like in the past. I can still play till FMT finds a replacement for the next couple weeks, but I have a feeling it won't take him long.

I got a promotion at work and will be doing a lot of travel, including being in Chicago for the next 3 months except on the weekends. We have a lot of projects coming up within Wells and I will be pretty busy. I could technically still play and bring my ps4 with me, etc. but I feel like it'd just be an issue and I don't want to put anyone through that.

I'll still hangout with everyone and play other games when I have free time, but I feel this is for the best. You guys are honestly one of the only reasons I still post on these boards!

brentech

Well guys I already told FMT, but like Livewire i'm going to officially retire from the league going forward, there won't be me coming back and forth like in the past. I can still play till FMT finds a replacement for the next couple weeks, but I have a feeling it won't take him long.

I got a promotion at work and will be doing a lot of travel, including being in Chicago for the next 3 months except on the weekends. We have a lot of projects coming up within Wells and I will be pretty busy. I could technically still play and bring my ps4 with me, etc. but I feel like it'd just be an issue and I don't want to put anyone through that.

I'll still hangout with everyone and play other games when I have free time, but I feel this is for the best. You guys are honestly one of the only reasons I still post on these boards!
The H1Z1 check finally came through?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
The H1Z1 check finally came through?

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

brentech

I tried to watch LIRIK play it today, but he was stuck in a room and the server froze. But damn, gear, interior textures, all seem straight ripped from DayZ

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'

Congrats and all but holy shit dude you couldn't wait one more week? I am pretty sure we never even got to play in this version

brentech

Wish I could get this lucky in our league draft. Just addicted to sports management so I'm simming seasons while doing the scouting + upgrading players.

Just got out of 2nd year draft with a superstar ROLB, another superstar ROLB that was overweight at 308 and switched to LE, and then a superstar QB.
Rodgers replacement or trade bait is in order!

eznark

Banned
Wish I could get this lucky in our league draft. Just addicted to sports management so I'm simming seasons while doing the scouting + upgrading players.

Just got out of 2nd year draft with a superstar ROLB, another superstar ROLB that was overweight at 308 and switched to LE, and then a superstar QB.
Rodgers replacement or trade bait is in order!

I can't wait for Beyond the Sidelines....

Nightz

game is trash

fuck you, Nightz

GG. Pulled a second straight 4th quarter comeback after doing nothing for the first three quarters. Did you sell out on the run on the last TD to Allen? Was surprised he was so open that I almost hit the wrong button.

Greg

GG. Pulled a second straight 4th quarter comeback after doing nothing for the first three quarters. Did you sell out on the run on the last TD to Allen? Was surprised he was so open that I almost hit the wrong button.
Yeah, figured Ray Charles could've made that FG and you were just going to run down the clock, so I planned on either stuffing it if it was a run, or letting you score if it was a pass so I could get the ball back in a manageable situation.

I really fucking hate this game though with all the dropped picks... I had 3 bad passes and 2 were picked. You have 10 bad passes and I get 1 pick.

McNei1y

The mcc is dog shit. I mean I still enjoy it when I get in a game but I hate wasting my time on it otherwise. Give us Halo Reach too.

In other news, I saw interstellar... I enjoyed it but I hated the
unecessary fight scene/drama on Manns planet

Top Bottom