• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

eznark

Banned
there will be a new cowboys and vikings owner shortly

4BA029FB88DA29D1B646D97818C2B613265B6985

SickBoy

According to EA's status page, Origin login servers are down (https://www.origin.com/en-ca/status)

That will certainly affect their webpage, but probably any EA account-linked stuff from the console, too. Seems like one of those PSN outages where if you were already logged in it doesn't affect you... but otherwise you're screwed.

(Also, FMT... was hoping we could play tonight, but it might not work out. It's getting a bit late for me here. Perhaps tomorrow? I'm out most of the day and evening Saturday).

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Smokey is YNAB all that useful? I use Mint everyday but I love numbers, especially my own. I used it a while back but tbh I don't really even remember much.

According to EA's status page, Origin login servers are down (https://www.origin.com/en-ca/status)

That will certainly affect their webpage, but probably any EA account-linked stuff from the console, too. Seems like one of those PSN outages where if you were already logged in it doesn't affect you... but otherwise you're screwed.

(Also, FMT... was hoping we could play tonight, but it might not work out. It's getting a bit late for me here. Perhaps tomorrow? I'm out most of the day and evening Saturday).

yes sir, i'll be around! if it vances shortly i'm still around tonight

Smokey

Smokey is YNAB all that useful? I use Mint everyday but I love numbers, especially my own. I used it a while back but tbh I don't really even remember much.

Works for me. They have a 4 rule system that's easy to follow. Mobile app is pretty good. I've never used Mint so I can't directly compare it to that. I got YNAB during a Steam sale. I'd probably wait for that to happen again if you're interested in it.

DJ Bowser

I work at 4, so I could start any time from 2pm EST and before. What time I'll be home from work would be guesswork, likely late.

My schedule is the same tomorrow, though I should be home before midnight.

Smokey

The council was unfairly harsh on Sanjuro. We all have drunk games every now and then. Well maybe not CB because he hates life, but everyone else? And it was the CPU. His players should have been suspended but given da boot?

#RIPSanjbro

Sanjuro

The council was unfairly harsh on Sanjuro. We all have drunk games every now and then. Well maybe not CB because he hates life, but everyone else? And it was the CPU. His players should have been suspended but given da boot?

#RIPSanjbro

I mean, that is kind of the problem. I've never beaten or played a complete game against the CPU prior. Asked the commishes about Trasher who vanished. Obviously wasn't stat padding.

Dudes just wanted drama.

DJ Bowser

That should be fine. Any chance or being available tomorrow night around 11pm or 12?

Pistolpete and Drizzler are taunting me by being online and playing eachother right now... Made me think I could connect, but EA still hates me.

Top Bottom