• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Hmmm

Why does sanjuro put me in these positions? At best he will get the ramirez treatment. AT BEST!

Dude, I hear you. I just wanted the W. Instead the CPU decided to make my freshly released Rapeberger have 100% completion rate.

I was going to reset the game, but I had no intention of doing it over and over and over again.

Greg

Dude, I hear you. I just wanted the W. Instead the CPU decided to make my freshly released Rapeberger have 100% completion rate.

I was going to reset the game, but I had no intention of doing it over and over and over again.
Sanjuro like
jwZgKad.png

brentech

i started building a nice shack. heard a plane. ran to it. was grabbing some guns, a face mask...stabbed in the neck. turned around, pull out my weapon i already had and shot him to pieces, but i bled out like 3 seconds later. lost it all since items don't stay in a bag. ughhhhhhhhhhh

got back to my place and rebuilt up my basic supplies so i can put on finishing touches. all for not without a lock though

Ferny

i started building a nice shack. heard a plane. ran to it. was grabbing some guns, a face mask...stabbed in the neck. turned around, pull out my weapon i already had and shot him to pieces, but i bled out like 3 seconds later. lost it all since items don't stay in a bag. ughhhhhhhhhhh

got back to my place and rebuilt up my basic supplies so i can put on finishing touches. all for not without a lock though

I think all you need is ten metal fragments and you can put a lock on the door and create keys. You can also find pin code things in crates and rad towns.

Did you see the name?

Sanjuro

I think all you need is ten metal fragments and you can put a lock on the door and create keys. You can also find pin code things in crates and rad towns.

What is with the stairs now? I joined another server and there was a structure with spiraling stairs. I couldn't walk up them naturally.

Ferny

What is with the stairs now? I joined another server and there was a structure with spiraling stairs. I couldn't walk up them naturally.
You put down stairs and then a big block and can do that all the way up. Its actually better but not sure about spirals

Ferny

can you destroy walls? looks like they have a health type meter, but goes right back up when i try to damage it
It seems you can't do it without explosives BUT put in a toolboard in your house ASAP because if someone else builds one and puts it near your house they can remove your walls by putting one near your home and building a hammer. If you build one and put it in your home, no one can build within 50 meters of your home.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
So let me get this straight.

It's advance day and you're now figuring out who you play?

And it's the only game remaining.

Cmon man

You'll be less angry when you rather be playing dota.

You're about to have a better gaming life, brother.

SickBoy

I don't think he's been in the thread much. I had a busy week so I wasn't too worried, but posted early yesterday and here (and PMed him, while I'm pretty sure he's been on). Hopefully we can get this done, but day of advance is always a touch tricky for me.

brentech

This is what you really need to be worried about guys. Nightz sneaking up on you, with just a jacket and a coffee can for a helmet:

Fa34p7Q.png

SickBoy

9:30-10ET apparently. That's right up against it... if the league needs to advance before that, then just go ahead and simit. I don't really want to play the CPU... only concern for me with regard to sim is injuries.

brentech

Wife had me make chicken in the sous vide tonight. Shit came out perfect. So succulent.
We cut it up and used in fajitas.
I think I've used that thing all but one day since owning it. Had to imagine that going down in terms method preference.

Splat

Wife had me make chicken in the sous vide tonight. Shit came out perfect. So succulent.
We cut it up and used in fajitas.
I think I've used that thing all but one day since owning it. Had to imagine that going down in terms method preference.
Was going to ask you if your replacement came yet

JABEE

GG Sickboy. I had to do something with all those picks. Started using Newton's legs! I messed up by going for 2 so early.

I'm going to try the normal camera next game against DCX.

I think ours was the last game. Vance?

DCX, if you want to play, I'm on now!

SickBoy

GG Sickboy. I had to do something with all those picks. Started using Newton's legs! I messed up by going for 2 so early.

I'm going to try the normal camera next game against DCX.

I think ours was the last game.

DCX, if you want to play, I'm on now!

gg Jabee... that was an ugly start to the game, but we both settled down. I was lucky the game wasn't at least closer, because I really surrendered good field position with those picks.

I'm a lot less patient using Smith because he's so iffy. Had to tweak my defense to account for Newton and change how I was controlling players. I know he's a mobile QB, but he's faster than I expected him to be.

Top Bottom