• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

gg jp. couldn't get the ball enough in the first half and made some bad calls on D. thought i missed a few big plays on offense BARELY. had some drops.... on the 2nd pick i dont know wtf kap was throwing, VD was open. couldn't cash in on the fumble freebes either!

i'll have my revenge in SF!

gg jp. couldn't get the ball enough in the first half and made some bad calls on D. thought i missed a few big plays on offense BARELY. had some drops.... on the 2nd pick i dont know wtf kap was throwing, VD was open. couldn't cash in on the fumble freebes either!

i'll have my revenge in SF!
I'm just happy I'm able to be competitive with this shit team. The D is pretty good and I'm just trying not to make mistakes when I have the ball.

DJ Bowser

Mr CB and/or Mr Pheenix-

I request approval of a trade. Details are in your PM boxes. Already got approval from FMT.

*insert necessary effusive praise of dota that is required*

Gg nightz. Boris Reeves has 162 yards on 21 carries and I lose because of a failed 2 pt conversion and then on my final drive with 40 seconds and a Timeout left he user picks it with Michael Jordan LB covering the underneath TE and not the WR I was throwing to over his head. My secondary is bipolar from game to game. 0 TOs forced to his 2 being the difference of the game.

Nightz

GG Drizz. On that pick, I had a feeling that play was coming because you had run it earlier in a 3rd and short situation. I sat on the TE but saw the WR coming so I moved left slightly. Honestly I was just hoping Butler would be able to get a hand on it to knock it down. Glad he pulled a Jordan!

Sanjuro

For how much time people put into Making those games it doesn't surprise me when the spouse is just as invested.

I just watched that Indie Games film for the first time a couple weeks ago. Besides the fucking Fez cunt, the Meat Boy couple was great!

Mrbob

even on RUN UP THE MIDDLE with pinched line you were getting 4 yards

what am I even supposed to do?

I could be wrong, but looking at your defensive play selection it seemed like you were in cover 3 zone quite a bit. So even with a pinched Dline you were giving me some free yardage up the middle When you blitzed you weren't going at the gaps but from the outside.

Sanjuro

I could be wrong, but looking at your defensive play selection it seemed like you were in cover 3 zone quite a bit. So even with a pinched Dline you were giving me some free yardage up the middle.

I can't believe you are justifying this. I stuck up for you, BOB!

Greg

I could be wrong, but looking at your defensive play selection it seemed like you were in cover 3 zone quite a bit. So even with a pinched Dline you were giving me some free yardage up the middle When you blitzed you weren't going at the gaps but from the outside.
AND YOU ARE

Mrbob

How does it make you feel, knowing you got bullied by the center you were going to draft before I stole him. I can give you a center as a peace offering.

My awful back up center

I'm not sure where I post trade stuff, but me and DCX** have come to an agreement for Demarco Murray

Cowboys send Falcons Murray in return for 2nd round, fourth round and 2018's third round.

DJ Bowser

Since we're posting trade news- Sanjuro and I have agreed to terms agreed upon by commissioners.

I am sending him Devon Colbert and my 2nd round pick.

He is sending me Corderelle Patterson.

May God have mercy on your souls, AFC defenses.

The "man" doesn't want me to last that long!

7 seasons and a movie.

Sanjuro
Inside Man
(Today, 09:09 PM)

The man inside you doesn't want you to last?

15833937.jpg

Unless madden 16 is way superior I'd rather keep playing madden 15 instead. Not looking forward to starting over from scratch and having to do the rebuilding process all over again.

Maybe they will re-introduce the revolutionary feature of setting 1 on 1 match ups for whole games... like in the PS2 days ;_;

McNei1y

You all make good points but I just always love looking forward to the games every week... even though I'm not great. It's just fun building up your team and comparing your stats to others.

It would be cool if M16 has a import franchise option.

You all make good points but I just always love looking forward to the games every week... even though I'm not great. It's just fun building up your team and comparing your stats to others.

It would be cool if M16 has a import franchise option.

I love madden team building because it reminds me of magic cards and building decks, minus my wallet crying.

DJ Bowser

Import franchise would make me so damn happy.

I'm in the midst of building a dynasty! I don't want it to be reset. Especially if they take the Colts from me.

Top Bottom