• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sanjuro

Does that mean tonight would be the night?

Little-known Bowser fact: I'm ALWAYS caffeinated.

Umm...I mean tomorrow could work at some point. I just have no clue what to expect in terms of weather. Some people tell me it's starting tomorrow afternoon, some people say Tuesday.

...then how come no commish mentioned this to me prior? I pretty much told everyone I don't want to play the CPU. I don't see the point.

Does the supersim not work or something?

its not anyones job to teach you everything about everything in madden (OR DOTA!). read the digital instruction book brah!

eznark

Banned
Played a bunch of skirmish, then jumped into the campaign. Got fucking housed on the second mission! Good job, Grey Goo! Early contender for game of the year!

Sanjuro

its not anyones job to teach you everything about everything in madden (OR DOTA!). read the digital instruction book brah!

No, but if there are no options for the commissioners to resolve a game in the online franchise and stats seem to be a priority for some people, shouldn't this be a mandatory (or promoted) option if someone is seeking the win for an opponent who no longer exists?

DJ Bowser

I'll definitely be around late tonight. I work Monday through Wednesday but am usually available around noon EST daily.

But if there's a chance of weather knocking you offline, I'd say the sooner we play, the better.

Sanjuro

I'll definitely be around late tonight. I work Monday through Wednesday but am usually available around noon EST daily.

But if there's a chance of weather knocking you offline, I'd say the sooner we play, the better.

Last time this happened I think it was six days or so without power.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Week advanced

NFC OPOTW: LeSean McCoy 10 Carries 82 yards 1 TD. 3 Rec 100 yards 2 td's
NFC DPOTW: Daryl Washington 4 tackles 1 sack 1 INT 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Laveon Bell 17 Carries 250 yards 4 TD's 4 Rec 41 yards
AFC DPOTW: D. Cole 3 Tackles 2 Sacks 1 INT 1 TD

Next vance: Wednesday @ 3 PM pst

Games:
Colts @ Vikings
Seahawks @ Falcons
Rams @ Panthers
49ers @ Cards
Jets @ Patriots
Broncos @ Chargers
Lions @ Giants
Jags @ Bears
Redskins @ Bengals
Cowboys @ Eagles
Raiders @ Chiefs
Texans @ Titans
Steelers @ Browns

aaaaaand the reciever falls over as I press the button.

Madden gonna madden.

Damn, the reciever core is absolute garbage with Dez on the sidelines lol, no one can stay on their feet.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Yea, I didn't either :/ lol

I shouldn't have even made the throw to be honest. It was the right read in real football but thats just asking for a pick in madden football. I got lucky. But i let out a real "oh shit" when he came down with it.

Greg

it is impossible to do anything with this fucking team

bob literally ran straight the entire 2nd half and there was nothing I could do

Mrbob

Yeah my oline push was insane in the second half. Reminded me of the first half against Soka where I couldn't do anything against his rushing attack.

I was pretty surprised at how well my D played overall. Blount is a beast to try and take down.

Edit: Hit my yearly goal with my rookie SS this game. I want that 15K XP bonus next week plz kthxmadden.

Greg

Yeah my oline push was insane in the second half. Reminded me of the first half against Soka where I couldn't do anything against his rushing attack.

I was pretty surprised at how well my D played overall. Blount is a beast to try and take down.

Edit: Hit my yearly goal with my rookie SS this game. I want that 15K XP bonus next week plz kthxmadden.
even on RUN UP THE MIDDLE with pinched line you were getting 4 yards

what am I even supposed to do?

Top Bottom