• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DCX

DCX
GG, DCX! Wherever you may be!

Good to see WRs getting some of those jump balls!
Man I couldn't believe that one freaking int made by Maxwell. Tiger had him burnt by like ten yards it seemed, ball was perfectly thrown and at the end he makes a nitro boost int :(

Your D is insane, what I wouldn't give to have a D like yours!

Good game man!

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Man I couldn't believe that one freaking int made by Maxwell. Tiger had him burnt by like ten yards it seemed, ball was perfectly thrown and at the end he makes a nitro boost int :(

Good game man!

DCX

Hah. Feel our pain friend.

Good game man!

DCX

Sent the trade over

LJ11

none of your defenders bit on 1 PA pass. first time i've seen that! every time they went straight for kap... and he has a high PA pass rating

Not positive, but if you are in QB contain they will go straight for QB. Thing is you can QB contain blitzers, so if you send a blitzer and he's in contain, he won't bypass QB. Not 100% sure though. If you guess pass they also go straight for QB.

DJ Bowser

Not positive, but if you are in QB contain they will go straight for QB. Thing is you can QB contain blitzers, so if you send a blitzer and he's in contain, he won't bypass QB. Not 100% sure though. If you guess pass they also go straight for QB.
Is there something in the pre-snap selections to guess pass?

Game is trash. I gotta at least go on AP for our game. I would've ended up breaking something if I kept playing. Can I put myself on ap?

I put it on AP.

DJ Bowser

GG Sanjuro. Once I was up a bit, I started experimenting with more blitzes which was fun.

I knelt at the 1 and the score didn't go over 60... so no running it up, boss men!

DJ Bowser

That would be fine, because my brother Soka will tell me what went wrong for him against you and I will use it to beat you no matter who I have playing!

Though, I would surely prefer to have my starters.

DJ Bowser

I'm definitely not a hick and definitely more of a BBW lover than Greg.

One of my highest aspirations is to be Serena Williams' towel fwiw!

DJ Bowser

Andrew Luck as a Civil War general was too brilliant an image to NOT use!

The only other one I considered was Andrew Luck sipping wine (I'm a wannabe sommelier) with the caption of "eat shit".

I felt Andrew Luck as a brave 5-star soldier of the long-abandoned confederacy was in slightly better taste.

McNei1y

Splat, I dont know if you were looking for me last night or not but I passed out after the Rumble. That ending made me upset.

I'll be around this afternoon and night so let me know when a good time to get the game in would be.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
My boss just told me we will be closed tomorrow. Happy days

If anyone wants to play Madden or dota tomorrow I am in. I am ready for Master Ferny to begin his lessons.

eznark

Banned
My son has been super into beating the shit out of me "rough tackle" he calls it. Basically I just let him and my daughter wail away on me for 30 minutes before bed time, helps them sleep! Anyway, I was thinking I might start pulling up some wrestling clips for him to watch.

That promo seems aimed at a 2 year old so this will be great.

Top Bottom