• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I meant to tell him that his post about user catching was super vague. But then he wasnt on AIM last night. So i went and played dota instead

Hi Ferny

McNei1y

Why the fuck do circle and square have to look so similar. Threw a pick in the end zone on the 6 yard line when I saw square open and thought it was circle. And them gave up an 100 yard drive in the 2 minute drill to kill the momentum. Son of a bitch.

And I suck so much at defense. granted, zero confidence for aol of the guys doesn't help, but I can't stop anything.

eznark

Banned
Why the fuck do circle and square have to look so similar.

crazy.gif

Sounds like something you should probably wait till the next season to implement, if that's the decision.

Well I tried to get feedback before this season but no one really did anything.

So, offically, yes manual catching in one on one situations deep is allowed. The spirit of trying this out is to give BOTH players a chance to make the play. Human vs human 1 on 1!

It's not for a human player skying above 4 defenders in a desperate throw. does this make sense? One of the main complaints is how unfair it is to get single coverage deep with a great wr (high degree of success in real life) but you are helpless to make the play while your opponent gets a free deflection or worse

McNei1y

I guess being pressured affects me in real life too. I make bad decisions in the pocket.

Someone teach me how to play defenense. I want to play another madden game for fun.

rinse82

Well I tried to get feedback before this season but no one really did anything.

So, offically, yes manual catching in one on one situations deep is allowed. The spirit of trying this out is to give BOTH players a chance to make the play. Human vs human 1 on 1!

It's not for a human player skying above 4 defenders in a desperate throw. does this make sense? One of the main complaints is how unfair it is to get single coverage deep with a great wr (high degree of success in real life) but you are helpless to make the play while your opponent gets a free deflection or worse

Ok thanks for clarifying.

Maybe Sammy Watkins can eat now.

CB3

Jabee your dropping back/scrambling too early is killing you. You're throwing off your back foot/across body most of the time. When you arent doing that, your running into the DE because you're leaving the pocket too early!

JABEE

Jabee your dropping back/scrambling too early is killing you. You're throwing off your back foot/across body most of the time. When you arent doing that, your running into the DE because you're leaving the pocket too early!
GG LJ. Yeah, I was messing up. I got lucky on that throw to Olsen. Later in the game I got better at anticipating where the pressure was coming, but I still made some stupid throws.

Also, I wasn't using the zoomed in view.

DJ Bowser

Let's get these last couple of games finished so we can do an early 'Vance.

Bob and I have to settle who has the best pass-catching trio in the league!

CB3

Less than 24 hours for user catching to ruin everything, huh? I thought we'd at least make it through a madden week.

Mrbob

This user catching experiment is going to end in tears. The only way I see this working is if it only used in one on one situation where the X and Z receivers are split to the outside on go routes. Not in the slot.

Let's get these last couple of games finished so we can do an early 'Vance.

Bob and I have to settle who has the best pass-catching trio in the league!

Passing is overrated friend. The new sexiness is 3 yards and a cloud of dust.

This user catching experiment is going to end in tears. The only way I see this working is if it only used in one on one situation where the X and Z receivers are split to the outside on go routes. Not in the slot.

i would imagine everything in this post is true.

i can't really see that many opportunities in a given game where you would get single coverage deep but i've seen it happen.... and when it does happen the defense should pay

Mrbob

Time to see if Marshall and Jeffery can eat. Should have made that trade with me Phee. Now I have a good reason to keep them both. Maybe. I've never user catched before so I'm not sure how to do it. D:

Top Bottom