• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

This is a serious issue

I have to think there is something wrong in your network setup. What equipment do you have. I understand it might be in boonfucks no where but that isn't normal.

Are you using satellite internet? I'm legit spooked right now at those numbers

It's not satellite internet my ISP is just shitty. Happens to everybody. I complain all the time and they usually just tell me I'm in a high traffic area (there's only 200 people in the area). They'll send somebody out to check on everything every now and then but it doesn't help. It was working fine I was downloading Grim Fandango faster than I've downloaded anything and then everything slowed down to a crawl. I reset my modem ran the speed test and that's what I got. Reset it again and it started working fine again. I need to move.

Don't lie, this screenshot is really from 2001.

I wish man :(

Smokey

Maybe you should turn on the game more than once every two months

I do.
My statement still stands.

It's not satellite internet my ISP is just shitty. Happens to everybody. I complain all the time and they usually just tell me I'm in a high traffic area (there's only 200 people in the area). They'll send somebody out to check on everything every now and then but it doesn't help. It was working fine I was downloading Grim Fandango faster than I've downloaded anything and then everything slowed down to a crawl. I reset my modem ran the speed test and that's what I got. Reset it again and it started working fine again. I need to move.

Do you have one of those modem/router all in one devices that they give you?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
He can be theory crafting builds for dota!

As long as he doesnt get his ideas from splat.

I do.
My statement still stands.

Do you have one of those modem/router all in one devices that they give you?

Except that you don't play the game. I am on every single day and night and have yet to see you play in about 2 months

Also the last time we were playing you were getting your shit blocked every other play and wondering what happened to your beloved cheese fest, so I'm not sure about this legend 3 thing

People are still playing 2k?

Well ok.

gorilla_220.jpg

CB3

Have any of their patches made anything better? I dont think ive launched that game since October.

Have any of their patches made anything better? I dont think ive launched that game since October.

Well I've only had like one or two disconnects since December if that means anything

The only problem I got with that game now is playing with randoms, which can either be good or completely awful. Some people simply have no idea how to play anything that resembles team basketball. Just like Dotes

I barely play the regular game anymore. Now all I'm trying to do is max out my guy completely (I'm only 46 games/276 fouls from doing this...) and getting to legend 3

CB3

That mode was DOA when people could buy 60 dollars worth of 2K bucks and subvert the whole thing

McNei1y

I haven't used user catching a lot but I tried some situations in that game. There were four guys in the area with two moving in on him. RGIII threw a high pass that required him to jump. The route was also a deep post. Reed jumped in the air and managed to hold onto it when the safety wrapped him up in the air.

If I didn't try to user that, I'd assume the safety would have just reached over him either grabbing it or knocking it down.

I would prefer no user catching and no switching to a DB with the ball mid air unless you were controlling him in the first place

I would prefer no user catching and no switching to a DB with the ball mid air unless you were controlling him in the first place

CPU DBs are still more aggressive than the WRs in one on one situations. I do think allowing user catching on deep one on one situations would be nice only because it'd stop people always playing single high and putting 8 in the box since they know that they won't be beat in single coverage.

CB3

There is no correct answer because the game is garbage and no amount of tinkering is going to fix that, unfortunately.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't trust myself enough to control the WR or TE on a 9 route. The triangle catch animation they give me is usually the one where the player just leaps into the air, spins and throws one hand up at the ball.

Top Bottom