• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Sokantish

Wow, I thought we were running the clock out!?

I kind of like user catching in 1 on 1 deep situations. I didn't catch the ball but at least it wasn't a free INT when I tried throwing it deep

Greg

user catching? more like loser catching

game is going to turn into college football and DBs might actually get burned on a play for playing aggressively - we can't risk that

Where does having to re-download a couple of gigs rank on the Eznark Tragedy Scale compared to having to find counter space for a pot?

1YbPoF9.gif

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I find this hilarious, mainly because I almost never run with Wilson. Probably because I'm terrible at this game and don't realize how much it would help me.

You have done it against me before. I have toned down doing it against mcneily because he doesn't scramble a lot either.

In general, most guys have toned down the QB option runs in general, but of course those are the best times to bust it out.

Ferny

Dying Light is pretty fun. I can see how the Ubisoft comment could be true by eznark's boy Sterling could be true, but it still seems like a good time to me. Getting into the co-op tomorrow.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I saw that. Thought about doing it but i figured my luck they would have fixed it right as i bought it and id be stuck with just a 20 dollar season pass for a game i didnt own. Sounds like a few people got boned by that.

Ran a speed test earlier cause everything was slow as fuck:

4092700346.png

Oh shit just got Dying Light from gamestop.com from buying the season pass for $20 lol awesome!

Somnia

Really liking Dying Light, have it on PS4 if people want to co-op,I made my game open to friends.

I use the Sony headset and I have to say the sound effects/mixing/environment are some of the best I've ever heard in a game.

rinse82

Why don't you stop being a poor and just buy a PS4 and take the Seahawks? Then I can play Rinse for Clemson North.

Dammit, I was going to grab it when I got in to work this morning. Just missed it.

I think LJ has his eyes on a return to the Bills in '16 too

Methinks I have to find a new team

Smokey

Ran a speed test earlier cause everything was slow as fuck:

4092700346.png

Oh shit just got Dying Light from gamestop.com from buying the season pass for $20 lol awesome!

This is a serious issue

I have to think there is something wrong in your network setup. What equipment do you have. I understand it might be in boonfucks no where but that isn't normal.

Are you using satellite internet? I'm legit spooked right now at those numbers

This is a serious issue

I have to think there is something wrong in your network setup. What equipment do you have. I understand it might be in boonfucks no where but that isn't normal.

Are you using satellite internet? I'm legit spooked right now at those numbers

2k is so bad it's murdering his internet

Top Bottom