• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

So I don't use GAF much/if at all as a real-life emotional venting but this is one of those times.

Yesterday was one of the biggest 180 degree turns in terms of having a truly awesome start and a horrific end.

The Patriot game was awesome. The atmosphere was amazing just because of all the back and forth and definitely made me want to go to more games in the future (that was my first live NFL game ever). Cold as fuck, but really good.

Turn to the ride back home and the girl I was with (whom I had met through her sister, who was/is a co-worker of mine and a very close friend) found out on the ride home that her sister committed suicide. It was so hard for me to even fathom those words she said. I never lost anyone really close to me let alone via suicide.

The girl I was with told me that her parents wanted to see us both as they knew how close I was with her and seeing her dad in the state that he was just broke me down.

So, I really don't know when I will be back to playing Madden. This league has always helped me cope with things in the past but I don't know when things will snap back into focus. It could be a week or two or three. I've made really great friends with a lot of you so that's comforting to know that this league is here which is why I am posting this.

Truly a horrible situation wow :(. We've all known each other for years so if you need to talk we are here for you.

BZ3cDIkIEAE2PUA.jpg

Colasante

GG FMT. I had no one to blame but myself there. My interceptions were an ugly mixture of bad decision and incredible athleticism by your defenders. Wasted red zone opportunities. Reminded me why I'm glad to no longer be in the NFC West.

But on the bright side, Lefi Forrest, the rookie RB the CPU drafted for me is 2nd in the league with 288 yards. OROY coming if I can keep that up!

GG FMT. I had no one to blame but myself there. My interceptions were an ugly mixture of bad decision and incredible athleticism by your defenders. Wasted red zone opportunities. Reminded me why I'm glad to no longer be in the NFC West.

But on the bright side, Lefi Forrest, the rookie RB the CPU drafted for me is 2nd in the league with 288 yards. OROY coming if I can keep that up!

gg brotha. can't believe i threw that stupid pick 6. i could hear a voice in my head saying don't throw this ball but i still did it. at least i only threw 1 pick this game so i'm improving!

i was just trying to defend gronk and even though he had 10 catches and 100 yards i did well against him in some situations. i couldn't get to tom brady at all.... 0 sacks! and that rookie rb is like a faster carlos hyde. must have a high trucking :(

DCX

DCX

Tiger Jean is coming for that award!!

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG. Id never seen anything like that catch in this game. Thats what should happen in that situation but never does.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG. Id never seen anything like that catch in this game. Thats what should happen in that situation but never does.

I mean we say that and I of course agree but there aren't a lot of times that actually happens in game. It would only really be applicable on a button hook where someone like Marshall or VJax could box out. Any other route and both players are moving towards the ball not waiting for it.

I mean we say that and I of course agree but there aren't a lot of times that actually happens in game. It would only really be applicable on a button hook where someone like Marshall or VJax could box out. Any other route and both players are moving towards the ball not waiting for it.

i think it would be most valuable on dig routes where the WR does get a step inside. so often you see the defender do that "speed up" animation or something of the sort and he gets the pick or knock away

When can you play brother? I can play tonight outside of the playoff games. Tomorrow I'm busy all day until after the nets rockets game. Let me know

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I'm be more pissed about Foles just shrugging off what should have been a sure sack.

That stupid shit happens all the time. I would only accept that from like Big Ben or Cam. No other QB in the NFL has the size and strength to do that.

CB3

That stupid shit happens all the time. I would only accept that from like Big Ben or Cam. No other QB in the NFL has the size and strength to do that.

Cam Newton 6'5 246 lbs
Big Ben 6'5 241 lbs
Nick Foles 6'6 243 lbs

Smokey

Any of yall use the DS4 on PC? I am using it for Mordor -- but I had to use download 360 controller drivers, and then use DS4Windows to trick Windows into thinking it was a 360 controller. I thought DS4 was natively supported on PC?

Any of yall use the DS4 on PC? I am using it for Mordor -- but I had to use download 360 controller drivers, and then use DS4Windows to trick Windows into thinking it was a 360 controller. I thought DS4 was natively supported on PC?

DS4 isn't. i use some program i found here on neogaf. can't seem to find the thread though but it worked without too much going into it

brentech

certain games don't pick it up because they're looking for something more than base support. but you're doing far too much.
only need one tool to work seamlessly like a 360 controller.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/attachment.php?aid=49453

Connect controller. Stop Process. click "hide ds4 controller" check box. Start process and it will work perfect (before I did this, it worked seamlessly in all games but DSII for me. I had 360 keys mapped in wrong places). I always have one controller charging on the PC and regardless if you reset computer or unplug a controller, you won't have to start/stop process unless it crashes and doesn't see the controller at some point. Haven't had that happen in a long time. Maybe an older release canidate.
I don't recommend newer RC or versions because they have ads.

eznark

Banned

Works great for me, I use DS4Windows without any issue

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Damn I want to try H1Z1 but I don't think my laptop can really handle it. I packed away my gaming computer when I moved to the 3 bedroom apartment in my house and haven't touched it since. I don't want to fall down the rabbit hole of PC gaming again. :(

CB3

Damn I want to try H1Z1 but I don't think my laptop can really handle it. I packed away my gaming computer when I moved to the 3 bedroom apartment in my house and haven't touched it since. I don't want to fall down the rabbit hole of PC gaming again. :(

Dota will run on your laptop

Top Bottom