• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

You're trolling me soka get your bro

you're implying that you eat da booty no matter what and #shithappens during the day and you don't find out until it's too late...and you're ok with this

Until you've climbed the mountain, don't question the wise man who sits atop it.

DJ Bowser

Sounds like the mountain sits on you

athf_ep045_03.jpg

The pressure on my eyes was indescribable.

Somnia

Anyone play Life Is Strange yet?

I'm hear really good things about it and might grab it tonight since it's an episodic game and not some 20+ hour thing.

brentech

this seems relevant here as well since I created it for the NFL offseason crowd.

Marshawn and Gronk with Conan in Clueless Gamer segment playing new MK game.

NegligibleParallelCougar.gif

Somnia

Would you say the work environment is pretty fun? Clearly they don't care if you post to gaf from work.

It completely depends on what area you're working in, who you work for,etc.

I'm on a small team in corrospondent operations of the Home Mortgage department. There's only two of us on my team and we handle conventional loans with FNMA so it might be different for me than you. It just depends really, I really like the work environment I'm apart of, but it helps being a small independent team who isn't tracked on production, etc.

brentech

So, Splat and I just had a hell of a game.

KUm5KWc.png

We both attempted (1) user catch each. Mine went incomplete in the endzone. His was picked on the sideline and returned, but not far enough to end the game before OT. So, I would probably say it had no impact on our game. Not sure (hard to say if my guys attempt to catch affected the chance at picking it or not).

My attempt

Splat's attempt

brentech

who all listened to Serial? I know a few people in here were talking about it. I didn't start until a couple weeks after it all ended, but largely found it enjoyable (as much as one can find a discussion about a murder to be).

Smokey

I don't know what this says about the game, but I thought Battlefield Hardline came out like 3 months ago.

Delayed

I dunno. I wasn't going to get Hardline, but BF4 is literally all I play on PC. A reskinned version as cops and robbers doesn't sound like the worst thing in the world.

BigAT

who all listened to Serial? I know a few people in here were talking about it. I didn't start until a couple weeks after it all ended, but largely found it enjoyable (as much as one can find a discussion about a murder to be).

I listened to it, liked it a lot.

Mrbob

CB, I think Thibs could be your next head coach. Sounds like the Bulls are going to part ways with him at the end of the season. Not for his coaching ability, but for his over intensity of running his starters into the ground for putting too much emphasis on each regular season game.

CB, I think Thibs could be your next head coach. Sounds like the Bulls are going to part ways with him at the end of the season. Not for his coaching ability, but for his over intensity of running his starters into the ground for putting too much emphasis on each regular season game.
This sums up my problems with the NBA nicely. Top 3 coach gonna lose his job because his players try too hard during the season.

Ferny

Seeing as how we have our coach signed for another couple years, that won't happen. We're still paying D'Antoni

Mrbob

This sums up my problems with the NBA nicely. Top 3 coach gonna lose his job because his players try too hard during the season.

Jimmy Butler played the entire second half and double overtime against the Lakers. I mean Rose being complete shit now doesn't help things, but Thibs over playing starters for the regular season has been an issue for years. One of the reasons why the Bulls don't have much left in the tank for the post season.

I don't want him gone, he is a great coach. But I wish he would be like Pop when handling player minutes

BigAT

Thibs was who I really wanted when New York instead hired fucking Pringles. He was an assistant on Van Gundy's staff when he was with NYK.

Smokey

Jimmy Butler played the entire second half and double overtime against the Lakers. I mean Rose being complete shit now doesn't help things, but Thibs over playing starters for the regular season has been an issue for years. One of the reasons why the Bulls don't have much left in the tank for the post season.

I don't want him gone, he is a great coach. But I wish he would be like Pop when handling player minutes

Trade you McHale

stop crying

Top Bottom