• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Lions dude, caliblue? Can you play later tonight if we vance?

Reading some Better Call Saul reviews, getting excited to dive back into the world. Only three episodes have been released to reviewers so far but impressions are positive.

Just got a notification from Sony with my season pass for Dying Light. $20 for a brand new game and the season pass deal of the year!

Some time early this evening probably works great. What kind of times are ok for you?

EDIT: Or right this minute if you're around. Just wound up with a brief window of opportunity

He's on PSN right now.

Mrbob

I played a couple hours of Dying Light, it is fun running around the city. I hear it is a 50 hour game so I'll probably get sick of it after 10 hours. Fun to parkour.

What is a good 3-4 playbook. I'm looking at my personnel and I think I might be able to do it. Seems crazy to try the shift mid season but this year about experimentation anyway. If it is a dumpster fire I can switch back after a couple games.

Now that the real Bears are moving to a 3-4 I can get a head start.

I played a couple hours of Dying Light, it is fun running around the city. I hear it is a 50 hour game so I'll probably get sick of it after 10 hour. Fun to parkour.

What is a good 3-4 playbook. I'm looking at my personnel and I think I might be able to do it. Seems crazy to try the shift mid season but this year about experimentation anyway. If it is a dumpster fire I can switch back after a couple games.

Now that the real Bears are moving to a 3-4 I can get a head start.

Make your own defensive 3-4 playbook. You can add a lot of formations in defensive playbooks it's a lot easier than making an offensive one.

SickBoy

gg DCX. One screen pass was really the game. That long one... and I was there, but my D-lineman was just too slow. The difference-maker there was Jones -- he pancaked one of my safeties and then picked up the block on the other. Ouch.

The other problem with my team is my almost-the-same-as-last-year O-line is playing considerably worse. Those sacks just killed me. They know they're playing in front of Alex Smith -- who missed a couple of open throws badly (I know Ryan missed at least one of his own)... with 24 sacks this year, pretty sure I've allowed the most, and that's after already having a bye week.

All around my team is just not very good this year.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Advanced

NFC OPOTW: Andre Ellington 20 carries 180 yards 3 TD's
NFC DPOTW: Demeco Ryans 6 Tackles 1 Int 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: K. Doolittle 19-23 238 yards 4 TD's 1 int
AFC DPOTW: Patrick Willis 8 tackles 1 int 1 TD

Smokey

AFC OPOTW: K. Doolittle 19-23 238 yards 4 TD's 1 int

fork_spoon_knife.jpg

Please.... like eating ass isn't something you discuss regularly.

I work in software, most of my coworkers are nerdy white males. I had to work a couple of weekends ago and some of the not nerdy white dudes were here and they talked up the joys of having sex with BBWs but that's not a life I am about.

a eat a booty gang member revealed himself

I have never in my life put my tongue in anyone else's butt hole.

Smokey

I work in software, most of my coworkers are nerdy white males. I had to work a couple of weekends ago and some of the not nerdy white dudes were here and they talked up the joys of having sex with BBWs but that's not a life I am about.

I have never in my life put my tongue in anyone else's butt hole.

Most people haven't but bowser is about dat life

Gregg let's gooo

Durham might've had a chance if he hadn't thrown the 4 picks and counting against those stingy raiders

I know man but luckily for me the Raiders have turned from a great team when they were coming to KC a couple weeks ago to a bad team now that they are back in Oakland. lol those weekly goals make zero sense.

Nobody posted the games?

Next advance Monday at 5 cst?

Lions @ Bears
Cardinals @ Jets
Cowboys @ Panthers
Vikings @ Packers
Rams @ lolphins
Browns @ Bills
Jaguars @ Vultures
Colts @ Chargers
Seahawks @ Niners OP Teams GOTW
Chiefs @ Raiders
Bengals @ Patriots
Bucs @ Saints
Titans @ Ravens
Washington @ Steelers

LegoDad

Lions dude, caliblue? Can you play later tonight if we vance?

Reading some Better Call Saul reviews, getting excited to dive back into the world. Only three episodes have been released to reviewers so far but impressions are positive.

Shot you a PM back. Should be able to, depends on Wifey, but that's usually her bedtime.

DCX

DCX
gg DCX. One screen pass was really the game. That long one... and I was there, but my D-lineman was just too slow. The difference-maker there was Jones -- he pancaked one of my safeties and then picked up the block on the other. Ouch.

The other problem with my team is my almost-the-same-as-last-year O-line is playing considerably worse. Those sacks just killed me. They know they're playing in front of Alex Smith -- who missed a couple of open throws badly (I know Ryan missed at least one of his own)... with 24 sacks this year, pretty sure I've allowed the most, and that's after already having a bye week.

All around my team is just not very good this year.
GG

I have been putting some run block on him lately and it was nice to see it pay off!

I was determined to play a lot better than I did last time. Kniles Davis actually ran the ball a bit better.

DCX

Greg

GG, Smokey

still can't catch a break with the fucking turnovers - same story every game

and I saw you with that manual control of the receiver at the end there!

Top Bottom