• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

So...I need someone to put Ferny on AP.

Sorry buddy, but I can't let FMT get ahead by too many games in the division! I know you'd want it this way.

Mrbob

I didn't realize Frank the Tank was out with a concussion. Loss isn't so bad then. I'll head onto Madden now.

eznark

Banned
I didn't realize Frank the Tank was out with a concussion. Loss isn't so bad then. I'll head onto Madden now.

Jackson was out too when I turned it on. I only watched the last two minutes so I have no idea what happened but whatever. They were going to have to win the big ten tournament to get a 1 seed anyway no matter what they did.

BigAT

I'm going to the RU/Wisconsin game Sunday to watch Rutgers shit down the Badgers' throats.

otzFjRs.jpg

Sucks to suck.

Mrbob

I'm playing rookies with raw talent but low awareness. End of the first half perfect example. My rookie SS right in front of a Rodgers pass and freezes letting the ball by him ( through him ? ) for a big gain instead of an interception.

Congrats on the the no huddle abuse to score a TD at the end of the first half.

SickBoy

Nightz, are you OK for tomorrow around 930ET? I feel like my post last night got lost in the very important discussion of sous-vide cookery :)

Mrbob

I caught you off guard on 2nd down at midfield. You immediately no huddled and quick snapped because you knew where the blitz was coming from. It's fine, though, my main concern is getting defensive player xp this season anyway.

Edit: You still had one timeout left.

eznark

Banned
Also you only ran like two blitzes and both involved your MLBs so it's not like it was any different than any other drive where I torched you.

DJ Bowser

John Elway's sins haunt the Broncos another year!

The Curse of Tebow remains in tact!

Tebow be praised! Hail King Luck!

Go Colts!

Mrbob

Hey AT remember when I beat you in back to back weeks. First game to get in the playoffs, and then in the playoffs. Good times. But during that time my team was decent :(

Bob is the only person I know that is constantly rebuilding but never actually gets to anything.

Usually because we run out of time and quit. I have two choices right now. Either hold with my old aging defense and see them get worse while my young guys watch, or place in young players to get XP goals. 9 of 11 positions on my defense is old dead weight.

eznark

Banned
I usually do the total rebuild all the time too. I don't really think I can win a super bowl (I'd need a playoff win first!) and I get bored playing the same clowns/plays every week.

This year has been awesome though. Lots of new weapons and a new offensive playbook every week.

Mrbob

Yeah that is the realization I came to after last seasons playoff beating by the Seahawks. There are two teams with super players all over their roster, both in the NFC. Unless I play a near perfect game I have little chance of winning. Might as well have some fun in attempting to build up some young talent and see where they top off.

brentech

might order the sous vide tonight.

whats the longest you guys have cooked a meat and not lost quality on it? like, over tendered/mushy. Read one thing that seems to say over 6 hours on a 1" thick steak it breaks down, but then another place says 18 hours.

eznark

Banned
might order the sous vide tonight.

whats the longest you guys have cooked a meat and not lost quality on it? like, over tendered/mushy. Read one thing that seems to say over 6 hours on a 1" thick steak it breaks down, but then another place says 18 hours.

Cooked that roast for 23 hours and it was firmer than any slow cooker roast after 6 hours.

I cooked some chicken for like 2 hours. I'm going to be gone all week (glorious fucking Muncie.....ugh) but when I get back I am going to cook a whole chicken. I think that's like 20 hours.

I saw some dude did a brisket for 40 hours. Need to try that!

brentech

Cooked that roast for 23 hours and it was firmer than any slow cooker roast after 6 hours.

I cooked some chicken for like 2 hours. I'm going to be gone all week (glorious fucking Muncie.....ugh) but when I get back I am going to cook a whole chicken. I think that's like 20 hours.

I saw some dude did a brisket for 40 hours. Need to try that!

in terms smaller cut of meat though. have you just cooked steaks and stuff at the time you wanted them? or put them in early

eznark

Banned
About an hour an inch I read somewhere, haven't really tried doing anything a ton earlier. I'll try next week. I have a freezer full of steaks I won't eat before the 4H fair so I can waste some without losing anything.

brentech

haven't really tried doing anything a ton earlier. I'll try next week. I have a freezer full of steaks I won't eat before the 4H fair so I can waste some without losing anything.

that's what i was curious of. i don't think it'll be an issue, but just wanted to make sure i could throw something in during the afternoon and totally forget about it till dinner

McNei1y

Just a heads up: I'm going to be gone Wednesday to Saturday... possibly Sunday for work so whoever I play that week(s) will have to play me on AP.

Top Bottom