• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I forgot Rogue Legacy was free on PS + this month. Great reason to go through that game again

GQman2121

Banned
huh.gif

I'm an idiot. I seriously thought it was Wednesday.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
So I have to pay for PS+ to actually play Madden CFM? I just cancelled mine and have been using the 5 free days from the breach. Damn you Sony.

Stop asking Splat for a code, he has a(some) kid(s) to feed!

brentech

So I have to pay for PS+ to actually play Madden CFM? I just cancelled mine and have been using the 5 free days from the breach. Damn you Sony.

Stop asking Splat for a code, he has a(some) kid(s) to feed!

I've payed his blood price in playing Dota with him!

but yeah, it's a joke

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
You cancelled it or it ran out?

I figured I didn't need it so I disabled the auto renew and it ran it's course. A few days back it wouldn't let me play my game in the other league so I activated the five free days.

It's not a huge deal, I just get no value other than Madden out of PS+. Now playing Madden is $110 a year. :|

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Anyone want Jedi Academy or Dark Forces steam key? Got them from the humble bundle but i already own both of those

Smokey

Splat giving out order keys?

I should get one for sticking up for that game and risking a ban when everybody else on GAF was going extra hard on it

You know it to be true Splaticus

brentech

joke went too far. now i have to buy 5 copies the Order

How do I get more fonts for GIMP? Also how does GIMP work. Also, someone make me web ads.

Few different ways it can work I believe. I downloaded the font files, placed in c/users/brent/.gimp/fonts

relaunch gimp and they should be usable. Supposedly you can just place them in ordinary windows/fonts directly, but I never tried it.

Greg

How do I get more fonts for GIMP? Also how does GIMP work. Also, someone make me web ads.
somewhere like dafont.com - gotta be careful with the type of license though

just right click and install them, and GIMP should be able to pull them from the Windows font directory they're installed to

GQman2121

Banned
Any update on a new Steelers owner? I really don't want to play the cpu tonight, but I will if I have to. I feel if it's sim'd that someone important to me will be injured.

Should I cast a line into the casual league thread and see if there are any bites? Please advise.

I really wanted to ask "Do you think your husband loves Kobe more than you"

That guy is one of the biggest raging Kobe homers. I also remember playing 2k with him back in the day with CB, hunter, smokey, and kaka. He would call for the ball literally every possession, multiple times, and never pass it

Well to be fair, that seems about right. At least he's true to himself.

Top Bottom