• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

Greg, my internet is being garbage again, but I looks like I should still be able to play.

I'll be on and ready whenever you are.

When can you play brother? I'm available tonight, late if need be. I'll be on psn. If not, then I should be free all day tomorrow. Can't do Wednesday.

Smokey

going 5-1 to end the season with the 1 loss coming against soka as usual.

splat you suck ass and will be the blame for the terror i am about to cause. there will be eats

fucking game

Splat

going 5-1 to end the season with the 1 loss coming against soka as usual.

splat you suck ass and will be the blame for the terror i am about to cause. there will be eats

fucking game

I was going to eat dinner after the game, but I'm already full.

eznark

Banned
I couldn't stop laughing at some of those throws that QB made. The one slant that went 30 feet over everyone's head is my favorite madden moment!

DJ Bowser

GG, Greg. I kind of regret playing like an idiot in the first half now. My playoff hopes may have crumbled.

Gonna have to beat Smokey both times I play him now.

Greg

WE'RE GOIN' TO THE SUPER BOOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLL

GG, Greg. I kind of regret playing like an idiot in the first half now. My playoff hopes may have crumbled.

Gonna have to beat Smokey both times I play him now.
GG man

I was trying to let you score at the end because I figured you were just going to draw it out for a FG, but then you kept chipping away regardless of me selling out and I finally had to play coverage

the drafting of my speedy QB paid off big time that game

DJ Bowser

Your QB running and my guys waiting until he was 10 yards downfield to react was infuriating along with the half-dozen dropped picks or just not reacting to the ball at all.

Also, Andrew Luck is throwing more errant throws now that he has confidence. I don't understand it.

Either way, all of that would have been remedied by me coming out to compete rather than try to sling it around like a moron the entire first half. Also, your third down conversions made me want to murder things.

GQman2121

Banned
The Cowboys ran 62 plays for 524 yards of offense; had 24 first downs; converted 9 of 10 3rd downs.....and lost.

Browns ran 32 plays but were +3 in turnovers. That was the difference.

brentech

Pretty sure this type of defensive user control isn't allowed. It usually hurt him more than it did me, but only because he blitzed most of his team with it. Did create some unique pressure down the middle with LB blitz though.

JovialGiantKakarikis.gif

Some weird shit in general in this game. Never seen my players break so many tackles in one game.

LegalHopefulAmericanwirehair.gif

Not having Gordon next year is going to blow until I can develop some WR talent again.

The Cowboys ran 62 plays for 524 yards of offense; had 24 first downs; converted 9 of 10 3rd downs.....and lost.

Browns ran 32 plays but were +3 in turnovers. That was the difference.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Pretty sure this type of defensive user control isn't allowed. It usually hurt him more than it did me, but only because he blitzed most of his team with it. Did create some unique pressure down the middle with LB blitz though.

JovialGiantKakarikis.gif

Some weird shit in general in this game. Never seen my players break so many tackles in one game.

Not having Gordon next year is going to blow until I can develop some WR talent again.

I moved my LB manually to guess the snap count, I fucked up once and was offsided but you didn't catch it in time for the snap, so I moved back to original location of the player due to me tipping my hand in the blitz.

Second time I was correct but your LT picked it up.

I tried it 2 times and was 50/50 on success on the guess, if that's illegal I'll stop.

GG btw

Greg

Your QB running and my guys waiting until he was 10 yards downfield to react was infuriating along with the half-dozen dropped picks or just not reacting to the ball at all.

Also, Andrew Luck is throwing more errant throws now that he has confidence. I don't understand it.

Either way, all of that would have been remedied by me coming out to compete rather than try to sling it around like a moron the entire first half. Also, your third down conversions made me want to murder things.
you were stuffing my runs, so I really got my TEs going

I was proud of my QB though... only one bad throw, and then that beautiful pass for the TD where I redirected the guy and he put it right on the money

and shaking that tackle for the 23 yard scramble on 3rd and 20 :')

JovialGiantKakarikis.gif

True. There is no manual blitzing of lbs or secondary players, only Dline play. I blame myself for not making that more clear foe the new dudes

True. There is no manual blitzing of lbs or secondary players, only Dline play. I blame myself for not making that more clear foe the new dudes

Oh really? had no idea, I won't do it then!

JovialGiantKakarikis.gif

Yea, it looks funky but because it was pretty vanilla, unoccupied guards/linemen will almost always pick up extra men unless you do some funky shit to throw off the AI. Only real reason pressure got in was because the DT threw down your RT.

brentech

I moved my LB manually to guess the snap count, I fucked up once and was offsided but you didn't catch it in time for the snap, so I moved back to original location of the player due to me tipping my hand in the blitz.

Second time I was correct but your LT picked it up.

I tried it 2 times and was 50/50 on success on the guess, if that's illegal I'll stop.

In terms of pre snap movement, that was mostly it in terms of side to side swings, but you ran ran LBs straight forward down the middle as well. They didn't end up making the play, but it freed your lineman up for a couple big sacks in a row forcing punt or field goals.

Think it's your first game, so whatever, but I was raging a little bit mid game as it happened. =\
But got damn, you do call a lot of blitzes!

Before any of that happened, on my first drive after a few plays I just noticed that you brought all your pressure inside and controlled a dlineman along with it. So I figured I'd try a screen which usually doesn't go well for me, but ended up housing it.
You gotta mix it up some more.

In terms of pre snap movement, that was mostly it in terms of side to side swings, but you ran ran LBs straight forward down the middle as well. They didn't end up making the play, but it freed your lineman up for a couple big sacks in a row forcing punt or field goals.

Think it's your first game, so whatever, but I was raging a little bit mid game as it happened. =\
But got damn, you do call a lot of blitzes!

It's like my third game, but first game I've tried out guessing snap count. Most of the time I was sending my whole LB core for the blitz for max pressure, as that beast WR was probably gonna break any tackles anyways, might as well just kill your QB and try for the sacks.

brentech

Most of the time I was sending my whole LB core for the blitz for max pressure, as that beast WR was probably gonna break any tackles anyways, might as well just kill your QB and try for the sacks.

Apparently. I knew I had to get rid of it quick. Usually didn't have much problem, but one time I almost threw a pick not seeing that your DB was masked behind my receiver.

GG DCX. I blew it. But was really dejected when I wasted a timeout after a TD by accident and then you dislocate Osweilers elbow. This season is toast :(

Let's try for tomorrow night. 9 eastern? I'll let you know if I can go earlier.

Now there's actually a chance that I might have to work tomorrow. If so, I'd only be able to play before 3pm and after 2am, same goes for Wednesday. I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.

Smokey

I was up 17 last year before I took the pedal off the gas a week after being accused of running up the score.

Bootlegs away from Watt all day. 2 wins, easy.

Have you lost your mind?

Ain't no way

no how

I'm losing a game, let alone TWO

against an Eat a Booty crew member

you're delusional lmao both of these in my left pocket, write it down, BOOK IT

Top Bottom