• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Smokey

I really wanted to ask "Do you think your husband loves Kobe more than you"

That guy is one of the biggest raging Kobe homers. I also remember playing 2k with him back in the day with CB, hunter, smokey, and kaka. He would call for the ball literally every possession, multiple times, and never pass it

Oh yeah I remember him. He changed his name. He was the worst.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GQ, I just checked the store and that Battlefield beta is up

I remember the e3 beta just being basically BF4. I'm curious to try again AMD see it that's still the case, especially since ive been playing a lot of BF4 lately

Greg

I haven't played an FPS on PS4 yet, so I'll give it a try

can't remember the last competitive FPS I enjoyed on consoles...

Nightz

Shake they made a movie about you!

jAy5UwF.jpg
Filipino movies are corny but I may have to watch this.

McNei1y

Yo CB, I'm still at my parents house at the moment but I wanted to see if you wanted to give it another try. Thought I'd ask before wasting your time. If not, I'll be back at my place in a few hours for sure and will be good to go.

I really wanted to ask "Do you think your husband loves Kobe more than you"

That guy is one of the biggest raging Kobe homers. I also remember playing 2k with him back in the day with CB, hunter, smokey, and kaka. He would call for the ball literally every possession, multiple times, and never pass it

So there's hope for Konex?

CB3

Yo CB, I'm still at my parents house at the moment but I wanted to see if you wanted to give it another try. Thought I'd ask before wasting your time. If not, I'll be back at my place in a few hours for sure and will be good to go.

we'll play later. Im guessing we'd just get the same outcome.

Smokey

BF Hardline graphically looks fucking terrible...like...worse than BF4... Clearly an expansion pack forced into a full retail game.

CB3

BF Hardline graphically looks fucking terrible...like...worse than BF4... Clearly an expansion pack forced into a full retail game.

I disagree. i think it looks better and runs a little bit better than BF4. Based off the 1 game i jsut played, anyway.

There are some interesting ideas in the game but not enough to merit its own game, or for people to move from BF4 to Hardline. Really should have been an extra glorified expansion for 20 bucks.

Smokey might not be coming back to 2K after the games we just had. Game is garbage

3v3 and rec center is a lot better than 2v2 now. Don't give up just yet Smokey!

Smokey

i am going to the store. my headset died and is charging

when i get back i am playing shitty 2k and i will get my 3L's back before moving on to anything else

fucking game

we have the steelers open. anyone know anyone who wants to join? i thought there were a few dudes who had posted in here in the prior weeks but i can't seem to find those posts anymore!

DJ Bowser is valued member of this community!

I never said he wasn't!

Dude, WTF?

Also, my soon-to-be former roommate and friend of Drizz may want to... Though he's a die-hard Ravens turd so he may balk.

Thank you, FMT! I think my contribution tithe community speaks for itself.

I wasn't serious man! I really enjoy your posts and playing you. i was just trying to fuck with drizz.

He was telling me last night he had a friend that wanted to join and I was joking with him that he was getting all of his friends in the league so he could collude with them lol. Was it turbopenguin that wanted to join?

GQman2121

Banned
That's the only way I punt. I don't think it's shady because it is still a risk if the returner is able to reach the marker or catch the ball off the bounce. If it hits the ground, and bounces out of view, why would you even want to pick it up?

brentech

That's the only way I punt. I don't think it's shady because it is still a risk if the returner is able to reach the marker or catch the ball off the bounce. If it hits the ground, and bounces out of view, why would you even want to pick it up?

cause you can't see where your own player is to know that you're even picking it up =\

Top Bottom