• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

DJ Bowser

this aggression cannot stand. strike him down DJ!

He will be stricken. I don't care if he's got Dolittle or Fitzpatrick back there. He's done.

I'll break his spirit to the point where he's begging to eat booty. BEGGING!

But the booty will be denied unto him.

Colts confirmed for running the table the rest of the season.

DJ Bowser

I wish we could settle it in Smash.

N64 Smash, the sport of kings!

If I wasn't about to blow $2,000 on a new keyboard, I'd be inclined to pick up a WiiU and become NeoGaf Smash king, but priorities.

DJ Bowser

Hater.

Edit: That was meant for Ferny but can apply to you too, Greg.

Your perpetual downtroddenness led me to a false sense of security so I did my best Rex Grossman impression and kept chucking it deep. Next time, there will be no Grossman impressions until the 4th quarter. Hopefully next time I can stop you on 3rd down though.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yesterday was the first time I beat Bob in years.

Feels good man.

I am never drafting again. I had to miss the draft in the other league and the AI knocked it out of the park with the pics. They grabbed this center that started at 74, after the pre-season he is at 85 with superstar development. In the pre-season I was ripping off 200 yard games.

Mrbob

So salty. My big hole right now is at qb. Moody was launching passes all over the field and I had no idea where the ball was going. A couple times he literally threw the ball 20 yards over the head of an open guy out of bounds. I would be mad if it wasn't so funny seeing those balls take flight. It was so bad I went to crossing routes and he would throw the ball into the ground. I looked at his traits after the game and I need to upgrade to throwing a spiral pass so I wonder if this is the issue. Ah well I'll deal with it for now as my goal this year is to keep upgrading my defensive players.

eznark

Banned
So salty. My big hole right now is at qb. Moody was launching passes all over the field and I had no idea where the ball was going. A couple times he literally threw the ball 20 yards over the head of an open guy out of bounds. I would be mad if it wasn't so funny seeing those balls take flight. It was so bad I went to crossing routes and he would Throw the ball into the ground. I looked at his traits after the game and I need to upgrade to throwing a spiral pass so I wonder if this is the issue. Ah well I'll deal with it for now as my goal this year is to keep upgrading my defensive players.

This happens fucking constantly to me. It's baffling. Happened with Rodgers, happens with the other three stiffs I've had to trot back there. At least one ball per drive will just be nowhere near anyone or any route.

I could see it being an issue of awareness or something with the idiots I have behind Rodgers but why it happens to a 95 overall guy I have no idea.

This was a really great Year One madden game, but as the franchise advances it shows how awful a lot of their progression mechanics are.

Greg

those balls are the worst, especially when you're trying to establish a run game and wide open routes on 3rd become drive enders

and somehow my new QB never throws them while on the run, but always while standing in the pocket

eznark

Banned
Shake they made a movie about you!

jAy5UwF.jpg

Smokey

still pissed about that game last night

Whatever

Doolittle has thrown 22 TDs and 23 INTs. Going to get to 3 TDs next game then its on to 35 for that lovely goal bonus. Hes already 90 rated in SAC and MAC. we need more to eat.

#Doolittletimetoshine

Mrbob

Haha, that sounds like my game against Wellie. I had no business being in that game but my defense kept me in it. Had one taint and another INT which i returned to the 7 yard line and scored on a couple rushes. My defenders keep on receiving some great XP in single games, even in losses. I had the two rookie CBs receive 5K XP each and my second year FS 6K in my game against Wellie. My FS project from last year turning into a player. Rated 62 and taken with nearly the last pick in the draft ( 7th round 27th pick ) and now he is up to 78 and have an offseason XP boost of 15K incoming. In fact I have a couple defenders waiting on that sweet, sweet, 15K XP boost. Somewhat salty I have to wait until the off season to get the season goal XP when I could use it right now.

I have one glaring issue left on my defense I hope to get fixed this off season.

Smokey

He caused a fumble on a wide open Arian foster on my famous wheel route. Then in his territory wonder kid Doolittle was hit which caused a fumble. He also threw 2 picks. Still took splat to the last posession to win it by 3.

Game is garbage

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I always play a very Eli game against Bob. Pretty efficient up until the fourth quarter then I throw 3 picks and lose the game.

So salty. My big hole right now is at qb. Moody was launching passes all over the field and I had no idea where the ball was going. A couple times he literally threw the ball 20 yards over the head of an open guy out of bounds. I would be mad if it wasn't so funny seeing those balls take flight. It was so bad I went to crossing routes and he would throw the ball into the ground. I looked at his traits after the game and I need to upgrade to throwing a spiral pass so I wonder if this is the issue. Ah well I'll deal with it for now as my goal this year is to keep upgrading my defensive players.

It was like watching Donovan McNabb.

Haha, that sounds like my game against Wellie. I had no business being in that game but my defense kept me in it. Had one taint and another INT which i returned to the 7 yard line and scored on a couple rushes. My defenders keep on receiving some great XP in single games, even in losses. I had the two rookie CBs receive 5K XP each and my second year FS 6K in my game against Wellie. My FS project from last year turning into a player. Rated 62 and taken with nearly the last pick in the draft ( 7th round 27th pick ) and now he is up to 78 and have an offseason XP boost of 15K incoming. In fact I have a couple defenders waiting on that sweet, sweet, 15K XP boost. Somewhat salty I have to wait until the off season to get the season goal XP when I could use it right now.

I have one glaring issue left on my defense I hope to get fixed this off season.

Your defenders were infuriating. They were on my guys like glue. I didn't have any success until I just gave up on passing. My OL was dominating, so that was fun.

Splat

He caused a fumble on a wide open Arian foster on my famous wheel route. Then in his territory wonder kid Doolittle was hit which caused a fumble. He also threw 2 picks. Still took splat to the last posession to win it by 3.

Game is garbage

It's almost like i spent money on hard hitting defenders or something.

You got beaten by Dalton off the bench!

Greg

At least your guys caught some of the picks. My guys dropped at least 4, not including ones thrown right to them that they didn't react to.

Salty.
we both had sure TAINTs dropped that game

mine was on those 2 crossing routes and I pressed the wrong button and my QB threw across his body instead of to the wide open guy directly in front of him

you would think that's a good time for Madden to roll an errant throw, but those are always the perfectly placed bullet passes

Ferny

I love that a guy is seriously contemplating whether or not he should continue living with his raper of a roommate. That's not even a decision in my book.

Mrbob

Your defenders were infuriating. They were on my guys like glue. I didn't have any success until I just gave up on passing. My OL was dominating, so that was fun.

Yeah I've had two speed rushing DTs in the middle. They are nice for passing situations but the middle gets caved on runs. Just replaced one of them with a run stopping fatty, hopefully he will clog the middle more.

DMczaf

I love that a guy is seriously contemplating whether or not he should continue living with his raper of a roommate. That's not even a decision in my book.

You're talking about the same people who constantly post threads asking what to play next, what to watch next, what to do with their lives.

Life is skressful for them, breh.

brentech

it's time to just start directly tweeting theorder1886 account for splat to give me a code. Not because I expect one, but just because.

Top Bottom