• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

LegoDad

now we have trajectory rules??

Everyone does it in MUT because its cheap and lame. You can't see player to go get the ball and then it becomes an 80 yard kick. Its cheese and takes advantage of a broken system in Madden. This league is supposed to be Sim like. That is not.

Sanjuro

GG Calliblue.

Next time don't throw the controller down and salt up the boards while I'm waiting patiently for you to come back and run up the score. You'll learn.

Madden Gods were against me this game. I think I had a set of downs where my receiving core had 4 consecutive drops. Ton of throws sailing over heads. Yikes.

LegoDad

Cheese offense? Come on bro.

lol

Cheese offense? I literally ran HB dive because I was up so much and you still couldn't stop it. You are just mad you lost 41-0. I had to start kneeling the ball with 4 mins left cause I didn't want to run up the score.

Sanjuro

Cheese offense? I literally ran HB dive because I was up so much and you still couldn't stop it. You are just mad you lost 41-0. I had to start kneeling the ball with 4 mins left cause I didn't want to run up the score.

Jg9MjXm.png

stop with the line drive punts if you're doing it. shit is ridiculous. either punt it out of bounds (the marker shows you where it's going!) or give the returner a chance to field the punt. if you don't like your punters kick power then invest a draft pick in a punter with high KPW!

again i say to all league members:

STOP WITH THE LINE DRIVE PUNTS

no need to engage sanjuro. he is double drunk on alcohol and a patriots superbowl victory!

Sanjuro

My punter's power is fine. I wanted to kick the ball out of bounds and away from his punt returner. How am I supposed to know the camera is going to flip out? I didn't even know where the ball was.

Sokantish

I think any angle could be acceptable, if you do it out of bounds. I f you're just kicking it in bounds at a low angle it makes it unreturnable and just bounces 20 yards down the field and that's not cool, man!

What angle is acceptable?

it shouldn't go any lower a trajectory than what it is by default. i could see it going higher if you wanted to add hangtime. not sure how outlawing this practice is questioned at all but i don't think many people in the league do it. i haven't played against anyone who punted on me like that... and i've played both sanjuro and gq!

eznark

Banned
it shouldn't go any lower a trajectory than what it is by default. i could see it going higher if you wanted to add hangtime. not sure how outlawing this practice is questioned at all but i don't think many people in the league do it. i haven't played against anyone who punted on me like that... and i've played both sanjuro and gq!

lol

eznark

Banned
You can suck my cock if you think I'm punting default trajectory in Lambeau winter. This is a sim league, not a simpleton league!

brentech

There is times when the wind is so strong against you, that you can't avoid the low punt, both players generally know when that is the case.

thanks for putting it in the other thread GQ (forgot to do that!). i did ask the guys in the other league in GroupMe but didn't get any interest responses. you can play CPU steelers if you need!

brentech

I'll say that the same thing happens when someone uses a squib quick when receiving team is set up to return an onside kick. Ball just goes off screen and kicker is the one that had a view of where it is.

I'll say that the same thing happens when someone uses a squib quick when receiving team is set up to return an onside kick. Ball just goes off screen and kicker is the one that had a view of where it is.

Sanjuro did that to me in the preseason. Sanjuro loves the cheese kicks!

Boston sucks.

GQman2121

Banned
I try to do my line drive kicks out of bounds. I mean, it's all about that bounce anyway. The camera has so little to do with it.

Weed can be a performance enhancer actually. Some baseball players claim to hit better when buzzed. And it helps with pain in a sport with tap outs.

eznark

Banned
Weird that a sport whose entirety is "beat the fuck out of that guy til he can no longer defend himself" frowns on recreational drug use.

Top Bottom