• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

McNei1y

Bowser's favorite game.

nH52mUq.gif

McNei1y

John Wick is excellent. Absolutely delivers on everything. Unique setting/universe, interesting characters (and development at that actually), fun action sequences, and amazing sets. I loved it.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I find this hard to believe. Keanu Reeves is in it.

But I can't trust eznark if he watches it, he shits on everything.

Decisions.

eznark

Banned
I find this hard to believe. Keanu Reeves is in it.

But I can't trust eznark if he watches it, he shits on everything.

Decisions.

I've never seen it! I'm expressing disbelief at a Keanu Reeves movie being excellent. But Crow is a fellow Grease super fan so I'll watch it asap!

BigAT

John Wick is just an unapologetic action film and is great at what it sets out to do. Very similar to Dredd in that way.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Is it as good as Crank?

Aww yess fellow Crank bro. Crank and Crank 2 are great turn off your brain and enjoy movies.

When I think of "great pure fucking action movie, no bullshit" Crank is the first thing that comes to mind.

Plus it has the greatest no nudity sex scene ever.

Crank was amazing. Literally came out of nowhere. I also have a huge crush on Amy Smart, no idea why.

Crank 2 not so much.

brentech

Just got done making a 13oz boneless NY steak. This is the first time I put one in without adding anything in the bag with it (mostly because I had it presealed in the freezer and I wanted to see if you really could go straight to cooking sous vide as I read.

Put on kosher salt and crushed red pepper when finishing in a pan.

Came out pretty darn good. I will prefer to thaw or just fresh, but still a good drop in and eat later meal.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Raid was insane, good call.

One movie I've always wanted to check out but never really got around to was JCVD. Seemed to be along the same lines, has anyone seen it?

Splat

I thought John Wick was going to be _terrible_ from the trailers. It's a great action movie that knows it's an action movie, with some pretty cool world building done on the edges.

Edit: I'd probably just seal it w/ salt/pepper, bren, though I haven't tried anything from frozen

TheCrow

Raid was insane, good call.

One movie I've always wanted to check out but never really got around to was JCVD. Seemed to be along the same lines, has anyone seen it?

JCVD is also great but is completely different from John Wick. It's actually a really well done drama and Van Damme is fantastic in it. That reminds me that I need to also pick that up on blu ray.

Just got done making a 13oz boneless NY steak. This is the first time I put one in without adding anything in the bag with it (mostly because I had it presealed in the freezer and I wanted to see if you really could go straight to cooking sous vide as I read.

Put on kosher salt and crushed red pepper when finishing in a pan.

Came out pretty darn good. I will prefer to thaw or just fresh, but still a good drop in and eat later meal.
Couldn't you use the sous vide to thaw and just remove it after a few minutes and then season / marinade it and cook it?

eznark

Banned
My wife started her serious triathlon training this week so the red meat is on a bit of a hiatus unfortunately but I am going to sous vide some salmon tonight. Hope it's as good as the first time! Gonna try it without any oil, that was my only complaint last time, it was slightly oily.

Ferny

My wife started her serious triathlon training this week so the red meat is on a bit of a hiatus unfortunately but I am going to sous vide some salmon tonight. Hope it's as good as the first time! Gonna try it without any oil, that was my only complaint last time, it was slightly oily.

Let me know how that goes. I am on a salmon brigade right now so anything I can do to make that easier will help. Might push me to getting this thing.

Crank is good?

Crank and Crank 2 are amazing. They know what they are and they fucking run with it.

When I think of "great pure fucking action movie, no bullshit" Crank is the first thing that comes to mind.

Plus it has the greatest no nudity sex scene ever.

I'm with the others, The Raid: Redemption is that "great pure fucking action movie" flick, easily one of the best action movie in the past two decades.

Raid 2 is a little different, not just pure action but I felt it had a really good plot for what it was and what the original was. That being said Raid 2 sneaks by Redemption, and IS the best action movie of the past two decades.

Can't wait for Raid 3.

Top Bottom