• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

thomasbk

Hello ladies!

Are the Steelers still open? I could join your superior league if you need someone!

I'm the Bills in the other GAF league.

Colasante

Never seen so many fumbles in one game

GG Cola!

EDIT: Nooooo my prized rookie WR is out for the year

GG. You really got screwed by the fumble luck gods. I don't think I've forced or recovered a fumble all season, and I may have regressed to the mean in this game alone.

My schedule doesn't look too bad other than two games against the Chargers. I thought the same thing last year though and lost my last 3, finished 8-8, and missed the playoffs needing only one win to clinch the last spot.

Mine's pretty easy because I have the Texans twice.

lol

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
DCX alerted me to this weird defender glitch when you cancel out of a PA, finally saw it first hand. The player would always go to the same area of the field so I kept putting cloud zones into the spots but even though guys were supposed to be there it was still beating me. I wish he never told me, it mentally took me out of the game.

eznark

Banned
Me either. The blonde guy in the P5 trailer looked like the bath house dude from P4. And the chick looked like Catherine! And the cat looked like a fucking piece of shit cat! It's a fun cross over romp!

eznark

Banned
Me either. Someone in the NFL thread said it's the same engine though, so maybe it can only create big tittied blonde girls in pigtails.

DCX alerted me to this weird defender glitch when you cancel out of a PA, finally saw it first hand. The player would always go to the same area of the field so I kept putting cloud zones into the spots but even though guys were supposed to be there it was still beating me. I wish he never told me, it mentally took me out of the game.

You've been Belichick'd

Smokey

16424974156_494e2e24cb_c.jpg

time to play MyTeam

yao da gawd

i miss him ;___;

I feel like I've seen issues with this. Going to go back on some of my streams and test some stuff out to see if it is causing glitches. Anyone else use or have cancel PA used on them and can comment?

I feel like I've seen issues with this. Going to go back on some of my streams and test some stuff out to see if it is causing glitches. Anyone else use or have cancel PA used on them and can comment?
It's not the cancel...its when someone blocks the rb that the PA goes to. That's what I got from DCX when we talked about it.

I never finished Persona 4 on my Vita. I should get back to it.

I've played the first half hour or so* of Persona 3 FES twice and never played any more than that. I see that Person 2 is $10, wonder if that one is any good.

*By play I mean I watched all those cut scenes and pressed X to advance a few dialogue boxes because Persona 3 takes longer to get to an actual interactive section than Dragon Quest 7.

Aside, are any of you XBoners playing IDARB? That looks like something I would play if it was on a system I owned.

Top Bottom