• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Mrbob

Best Buy has MLB the Show special edition up for preorder. $55.99 with Gamers Club, just bought a copy. I think they charge right away though in case you are a poor who can't afford 60 bucks right now
channeling inner eznark

IDARB is fan fucking tastic!

I'll be home tonight around 9 central, we can play it online!

Somnia

IDARB is fan fucking tastic!

Best Buy has MLB the Show special edition up for preorder. $55.99 with Gamers Club, just bought a copy. I think they charge right away though in case you are a poor who can't afford 60 bucks right now
channeling inner eznark

I'll be home tonight around 9 central, we can play it online!

Sucks right now its only 1 xbox vs 1 xbox. Game is fantastic in local multi though, had a blast with my friends over the weekend on it.

Once they put in 4 xbox vs 4 xbox we should try to get some 2v2 matches going.

Someone recreate all of maddengaf and make a maddengaf team. We need to somehow build the NWO music in the game too as our intro.

Sanjuro

Road to the a Show is worth 60 bucks alone every year.

I never get into it that much due to the load times. If they had some sort of faster pace, or a way it could load in instances in the background for upcoming games it would be far smoother.

eznark

Banned
I'll buy the show for RTTS and another meltdown OT. I really wish I could buy that steelcase but get a code instead of the disc.

Maybe but my 7 game series in the nlcs against crimson was worth $60 alone last year

The entire playoffs were awesome! Went the full 5 games in the division series against DCX I think? Then 7 against you in the NLCS and then I came back and won in 7 against Dominican in the World Series. Hopefully there won't be quite as many disconnects in this years game though.

Most Anticipated Improvement or Feature for MLB 15: The Show
Gameplay specific improvement (cite in comments)
Year-to-Year save transfer
Improved graphics
Radio show for Franchise, Season, RTTS
Addition of licensed equipment
Player personality and emotion
Improved loading times
Other (cite in comments)

I mean other than the bolded who seriously gives a fuck?

Most Anticipated Improvement or Feature for MLB 15: The Show
Gameplay specific improvement (cite in comments)
Year-to-Year save transfer
Improved graphics
Radio show for Franchise, Season, RTTS
Addition of licensed equipment
Player personality and emotion
Improved loading times
Other (cite in comments)

I mean other than the bolded who seriously gives a fuck?

The dumb fucks at operation sports

SickBoy

Was hoping to get in my game with JABEE today, but I haven't been able to touch base with him since Tuesday, and my day today has been screwed up royally. If he posts that he can actually play before the advance, feel free to put me on AP if I don't pounce on the opportunity like a hawk (i.e: within five minutes of his post).

As of right now, I don't think I really have a window of opportunity to play, but it's always possible something will open up.

JABEE

Was hoping to get in my game with JABEE today, but I haven't been able to touch base with him since Tuesday, and my day today has been screwed up royally. If he posts that he can actually play before the advance, feel free to put me on AP if I don't pounce on the opportunity like a hawk (i.e: within five minutes of his post).

As of right now, I don't think I really have a window of opportunity to play, but it's always possible something will open up.
You still around?

SickBoy

Jabee, let me know if you're around. I'll watch the thread for a few minutes here. If you are, I'll double check but I might be able to squeeze in the game right now.

JABEE

Did PSN just go down?
Was that my internet? Whatever it was, SickBoy was going to win that game. I just got disconnected.

SickBoy

Goddammit. About a minute into the fourth and we lose connection. I have time tonight, but I don't think I can replay the game right now.

Connection was pretty poor for much of the game... :(

Top Bottom