• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: Wards? Where We're Going We Dont Need....Wards

Week 12

Next vance: Sunday @ 4:45 pst

Games:

Giants @ Steelers (thomasbk)
Packers @ Jags - FMT GAME OF THE WEEK I DONT GIVE A FUCK!
Chargers @ Bills
Saints @ Bucs
Ravens @ Redskins
Bears @ Vikings
Chiefs @ Falcons
Dolphins @ Cards
Titans @ Raiders
Pats @ Seahawks
Jets @ Rams
49ers @ Eagles
Panthers @ Broncos
Texans @ Lions
Bengals @ Cowboys
Colts @ Browns

NFC OPOTW: J. Bell (Lions) - 29 carries, 144 yards, 4 TD's, 0 line drive punts
NFC DPOTW: D. Amerson (Redskins) - 3 tackles, 2 int, 1 TD

AFC OPOTW: Tyrod Taylor (Ravens) - 23/39, 312 yards, 3 TD, 1 int, 7 car, 23 yards, 1 TD
AFC DPOTW: D. Johnson (Broncos) - 8 tackles, 1 sack, 1 int 1 FF

**THIS IS THE FINAL WEEK OF MANUAL USER CATCHING IN ONE ON ONE FLY ROUTES. I WILL BE ASKING EACH OF YOU AS THE END OF THE WEEK APPROACHES ON IF YOU PREFER THE LEAGUE TO STAY WITH THIS MANUAL CATCHING ALLOWED OR TO RE-BAN IT AS BEFORE**

Road to the a Show is worth 60 bucks alone every year.

RTTS is amazing but it's not like you need a new version of the game every year to keep playing it. Last generation, I had the first MLB for PS3 and never got another one, playing RTTS all the way through the console's life.

Mrbob

I can probably play in a couple hours.

RTTS is amazing but it's not like you need a new version of the game every year to keep playing it. Last generation, I had the first MLB for PS3 and never got another one, playing RTTS all the way through the console's life.

Now I can transfer my player over to the new game.

Nightz

My starting NT went down with an injury during that sim. Thankfully it's only for a week. Also didn't notice that pete sent me a message on PSN saying that he was gonna be able to play. I would have posted it here if I had seen it sooner.

rinse, when are you available to play?

Mrbob

Bob, if we play in a few hours I'm going to line drive right into your face!

Sounds kinky. Can't wait.

Also, can't believe how disrespectful you are to Little Caesers crazy bread. It is literally the only thing edible from that company.

Sanjuro

Sounds kinky. Can't wait.

Also, can't believe how disrespectful you are to Little Caesers crazy bread. It is literally the only thing edible from that company.

When you are dying and your kids don't love you, you'll remember the taste of crazy bread.

rinse82

My starting NT went down with an injury during that sim. Thankfully it's only for a week. Also didn't notice that pete sent me a message on PSN saying that he was gonna be able to play. I would have posted it here if I had seen it sooner.

rinse, when are you available to play?

Maybe tonight. Tomorrow night for sure

DCX

DCX
Up 14-3 with four minutes left, Chiefs throw a pick and I return it to his 30 yard line and he dis connects :/

DCX

Sanjuro

I would give him the benefit of the doubt considering we have all played his internet connection!

T8t1s6u.gif

DCX

DCX
can someone put him on AP so I can play the CPU?

Bullshit int? Yes. Bullshit reason to waste someone's time? Yes

DCX

All I noticed from the video was the qb missing X wide the fuck open crossing to the left and instead he decided to throw in double coverage underneath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2IlmQ_kQM8

Bullshit like this has really pissed me off this season. I wasn't even enjoying myself really when I was winning. I'm done with this game.

I don't rage quit games cause I'm losing I do it cause the game is fucking trash.

Come on dude you can't do that shit. Everyone deals with garbage and everyone's time is also valuable. Do like the rest of us and complain with a gg but

Top Bottom