• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

eznark

Banned
Trying to grind crucible points so I can hit level 2 crucible and buy some fancy boots. I think they'll put me to like 24 or so.

eznark

Banned
YES LEGENDARY LEG ARMOR ENGRAM JUST WHAT I NEEDED 24 HERE I COME.

Ascendant Energy

FUCK YOU LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When you upgrade your armor the light value on that piece goes up. A lot of legendary and exotic gear requires helium to upgrade. I just got to 26 through upgrading gloves and boots.

brentech

What is helium farming?

I maxed out Crucible marks for this week, so that's cool I guess.
Certain pieces of armor need helium filaments to upgrade them. I have 3 pieces that need 16 helium filaments for each upgrade level. It's one of the item piles you can find on the moon or in a chest on the moon.

Other pieces require spirit blooms, which you find on Venus I think. Or maybe that's earth.

BigAT

giphy.gif

LJ11

So I was taking a look at ram prices, damn what happened? I remember folks saying prices were expensive a year ago, now everything's up another $20. Also, I was streaming the Sunday night game and playing Volgarr the Viking (awesome game too bad I suck) and was getting some hitches. Ram/CPU causing it? Should test out more games.

eznark

Banned
Did you guys try the raid again? I hit 23 so I can tag along now! I'll actually probably hit 26 tonight since the Crucible bounties reset and I only need 500 points for crucible level 2.

TheCrow

Did you guys try the raid again? I hit 23 so I can tag along now! I'll actually probably hit 26 tonight since the Crucible bounties reset and I only need 500 points for crucible level 2.

They were trying to get a squad up yesterday. Don't know if they actually got to do it.

They were trying to get a squad up yesterday. Don't know if they actually got to do it.

If they did, I wasn't there.

Also, I don't think lvl 23 will get it done. The sync plate with Crow and the lvl 23 guy was a nightmare. Then again, the cb/drizz plate didn't go much better.

Ferny

I should be 26 on my warlock by this weekend. Already did the raid once with my Titan before promptly shoving him in the trashcan.

I should be 26 on my warlock by this weekend. Already did the raid once with my Titan before promptly shoving him in the trashcan.

Did you level up the defender subclass at all? My super helped a lot during the plate event since nightz and I could keep running in and out for infinite shield times.

Ferny

Did you level up the defender subclass at all? My super helped a lot during the plate event since nightz and I could keep running in and out for infinite shield times.

Yeah, actually I remember saying you liked it a bunch a while back and that's when I was focusing on that one the most. I mean I'm being dumb when I'm saying they really suck or whatever, they seem good and the defender class gets super useful when throwing down the shield and you have people going in and out of it to get the buffs, but I just felt like it didn't suit to how I liked to play. I'm very offensive minded in shooters. I kind of wish it worked a little more like MMOs where you can hold aggro and all that, but the monsters pretty much focus whoever shoots it next.

brentech

Raid didn't happen because everyone that said they were interested played fifa. Did weekly heroic instead

Sorry if you were getting upset that I didn't want to wall hide last night. I'm just not about that 'easiest way out' life. But before the first attempt, I couldn't even hear you well enough to understand where you guys were going. Never knew that spot existed.

Unless an encounter is straight up broken, I like to face it as it's intended.
Either way, we did it!

Anyone still on the fence about Shadows of Mordor, the GMG 25% off coupon lasts until tomorrow I believe (so says the email I just got from them).

where's the coupon?

TheCrow

Can't really be surprised since its coming from the man who took the fun out of dota with a robot. Splatbot doesn't approve of the drow visage strat.

Top Bottom