• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
CB what do you think of your whiny ass players trying to dump their coach? The fuck is going on in Frisco?

The first part of that actually made me think you were referring to Cary Williams bitching about practice being too hard with the Eagles.

eznark

Banned
That "WHAT DESTINY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BEFORE IT WAS KILLED BY LIZARD PEOPLE" thread is pretty great.

Own your avatar, CB. Don't be a bitch.

Splat

Sorry if you were getting upset that I didn't want to wall hide last night. I'm just not about that 'easiest way out' life. But before the first attempt, I couldn't even hear you well enough to understand where you guys were going. Never knew that spot existed.

Unless an encounter is straight up broken, I like to face it as it's intended.
Either way, we did it!

Nah I was more than happy to do it that way, I'd only been through once and that's how I was shown to do it :-/ Just trying to do half of each was no bueno, but we go through.

brentech

Nah I was more than happy to do it that way, I'd only been through once and that's how I was shown to do it :-/ Just trying to do half of each was no bueno, but we go through.

Yeah. I think once we didn't go SO far apart, and kind of stayed on one half of the circle, but spread out, it was pretty easy going.

Games Remaining
Dolphins @ Lions
Cowboys @ Jaguars
Steelers @ Jets
Falcons @ Buccaneers
Rams @ Cardinals
Giants @ Seahawks
Bears @ Packers
Panthers @ Eagles

Injury Report
Bengals
LE M. Hunt :: 1 week :: Broken thumb
OLB E. Lamur :: 2 weeks :: dislocated ankle
Bills
MLB B. Spikes :: 2 weeks :: forearm fracture
CB C. Graham :: 3 weeks :: pulled groin
Buccaneers
DE L. English :: 6 weeks :: broken collarbone
RG J. Meredith :: 3 weeks :: upper arm fracture
LT A. Collins :: 2 weeks :: broken thumbs
C E. Dietrich-Smith :: 5 weeks :: broken toe
Colts
LT A. Castonzo :: 6 weeks :: dislocated ankle
Falcons
DE T. Jackson :: 4 weeks :: broken ribs
Jets
WR D. Nelson :: 3 weeks :: dislocated elbow
Lions
LG R. Sims :: 2 weeks :: upper arm fracture
Panthers
TE J. Finley :: 1 week :: abdominal tear
Ravens
WR T. Smith :: 4 weeks :: dislocated elbow
FS T. Brooks :: 8 weeks :: broken collarbone
MLB J. Bynes :: 2 weeks :: broken collarbone
WR J. Ford :: 2 weeks :: broken thumb
Redskins
TE J. Reed :: 2 weeks :: broken ribs
Saints
HB M. Ingram :: 3 weeks :: broken toe
QB D. Brees :: 2 weeks :: broken jaw
Texans
QB R. Fitzpatrick :: 1 week :: ruptured disk
Titans
WR M. Mariani :: 2 weeks :: broken ribs
HB L. Washington :: 6 weeks :: broken collarbone

Dat Bucs O line. Good god.

Splat

Yeah. I think once we didn't go SO far apart, and kind of stayed on one half of the circle, but spread out, it was pretty easy going.

Yeah, made it easier to group up for the adds. Was good you both had the bubble to get us out of the harrier situations. Wish bladedancer wasn't quite so garbo ult in pve. Nice to get invis but I still die so quick.

Mrbob

Yeah the download isn't too bad for me but disappointed the keys aren't coming early. First time GMG has let me down by not getting keys out early.

Smokey

I may have to jump on X99 sooner than I thought.

Think I have a faulty motherboard and Microcenter doesn't carry it anymore. Would get the price of my mobo ($450) back on store credit. Can use that to just go to x99...but I'd have to get new proc and get fucked by DDR4 prices.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I may have to jump on X99 sooner than I thought.

Think I have a faulty motherboard and Microcenter doesn't carry it anymore. Would get the price of my mobo ($450) back on store credit. Can use that to just go to x99...but I'd have to get new proc and get fucked by DDR4 prices.

I dont think you need all that to run MUT spreadsheets on excel

Sokantish

Good news guys, I still have my C.R.E.D.D. I used one to see what the capital city looks like now... I never even saw another player. Did the game already die?

Somnia

They're merging everything into mega servers so it may get better soon.

"mega servers" word is they are actually just reducing the amount of servers they have and saying they are doing mega servers lol, who knows the truth though.

I enjoyed the game, but I just don't have the time for the crazy mmo stuff anymore, Destiny/Diablo are about the furthest I'll go right now in that type of genre.

Top Bottom