• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Beat the Raiders on a last second field goal. I really needed that win. GG man. I had to start throwing the ball on you a lot more my running game couldn't move the ball how I wanted. Season high in passing yards for Alex Smith that game he had like 290.

yplHnoT.png

welp time to cancel my preorder. ez's boy loves it!

It took me a number of matches in the demo to get used to the j ump button placement.

I don't always feel like the nub is responsive when I try to charge, but otherwise I'm okay with it.

Rorschach

It took me a number of matches in the demo to get used to the j ump button placement.

I don't always feel like the nub is responsive when I try to charge, but otherwise I'm okay with it.
You can change controls and turn off nub jumping. I just can't get used to the ds as a controller, I guess. The nub is just so bad. Wish it let me use the dpad or something.

Unlocked everybody! I really like the Duck Hunt dog

Y'all should get the gamecube controller bundle it comes with a controller and the adapter for $100

Mrbob

Why do I want the Gamecube bundle for 100 bucks? I suppose only 80 with Gamers Club but is the Gamecube controller much better than the Wii U Pro? I never owned a Gamecube.

Why do I want the Gamecube bundle for 100 bucks? I suppose only 80 with Gamers Club but is the Gamecube controller much better than the Wii U Pro? I never owned a Gamecube.

If you never used the GC controller it would probably be best to stick with the wii u pro.

I should join the Gamers Club I order most of my stuff online though.

You can change controls and turn off nub jumping. I just can't get used to the ds as a controller, I guess. The nub is just so bad. Wish it let me use the dpad or something.

Oh I didn't have an issue with nub jumping. I just kept pressing B to jump instead of Y. I'm fine with Y now though.

The D-Pad wouldn't make sense.

Top Bottom