• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Madden '15 PS4 League Thread: We Know DOTA

Mrbob

Call me Just losez. Found a way to tank the game away. I had a chance at a game winning FG but I accidentally choose hurry up offense instead of spike ball.

Also had two occasions where my CB wouldn't line up with the WR in OT. First time I called a timeout to stop the play should have done it a second time. Second time my CB decided to not move at the snap and the WR gets free for a deep TD pass.

Nightz

I just did the strike by myself, that was a pain in the ass.

The first part of the bounty right? There's another part where you do the same strike again at level 26. Then you have to keep the final boss alive until the Xyor shows up as an add.

eznark

Banned
The first part of the bounty right? There's another part where you do the same strike again at level 26. Then you have to keep the final boss alive until the Xyor shows up as an add.

oh....fuck

Don't really know if a hand cannon is worth that kind of trouble

TheCrow

GG wellie. That first half was rough for both us. Got lucky on a safety but besides that I couldn't convert a 3rd and inches if my life depended on it. Somehow got a big pass in the second half to dez bryant that really broke the game open for me.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
GG wellie. That first half was rough for both us. Got lucky on a safety but besides that I couldn't convert a 3rd and inches if my life depended on it. Somehow got a big pass in the second half to dez bryant that really broke the game open for me.
Yeah GG. What really killed me was accidentally tapping X on my first drive which ended up in an easy floater int.

I don't understand why they had to go so far the other way with QB accuracy. The ball goes too far away from the actual intended targets. To the point where the announcer thinks it was another receiver.

TheCrow

Yeah GG. What really killed me was accidentally tapping X on my first drive which ended up in an easy floater int.

I don't understand why they had to go so far the other way with QB accuracy. The ball goes too far away from the actual intended targets. To the point where the announcer thinks it was another receiver.

Yeah, its weird. That was the first game where I was actually able to complete a lot of short routes with some accuracy.

McNei1y

stop griefing mcneils!

Sorry about that. Just moved into a new apartment this past week. The game against DM was smooth but I completely forgot that it took like 5 minutes to even accept an invite. I just ordered a 100 ft Ethernet cable that should be here by Tuesday.

Sucks though. I needed that lead!

mcneily do you want to try to reset your router or something? not sure it'd make any difference but i dont want to keep wasting time playing a quarter and then you get dc by griefing :/

Good games cb. You beat my ass again. There seemed like there was some massive input lag on my end every match. It's been like that all day for me I don't remember it being like that the last couple of days.

Something about it has been feeling off to me today. It might've just been good you are that made it feel like that lol I don't remember even getting you down to your last stock once

Squall, I don't know where you've been all weekend, but if you're not available tonight, I doubt we're going to be able to play before the vance tomorrow. Come on, man!

McNei1y

I felt like it was more element of surprise more than anything. After the first two disconnects, I didn't feel confident in running some of the plays I did the first two times... but you know it sucks when RGIII goes from a 7/7 game in the first quarter with over 100 yards to 7/19 with around 50. Oh well. I hope I can sneak a win or two against Luke, LJ, Wellington, CB, or Crow... what a disaster of a second half I have to play. I would love to return to the playoffs... its been a few years.

That play you made with your safety in the second quarter really got me down though. I had Pierre Garcon wide open running the post route and your safety had to have a vertical of like 3 feet to swat that ball.

I might need to have Squall AP'd. He only contacted me once and it was last night at 12:30am saying "can you play right now?"

I wasn't around and he hasn't responded to the PM I sent him back when I saw it.

Mrbob

Oh my, I've had a killed captain come back and he is more powerful than I can imagine. I have no idea how to kill him. He has 20 power and is invulnerable to everything except explosions it seems. I'm going to have to find a highly explosive place to take him out.

10608644_10105150593186840_3655878209225828166_o_zps861d74d2.jpg

eznark

Banned
So 9 am review embargo (9 hours after release), no marketing, and they are giving away some of it for free?

I am tempted to buy Drive Club for the pre-load but God damn, that sounds like a load of suck.

Top Bottom